“Great lodging just minutes from Storyland”

Attitash Mountain Village
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Bartlett
Rhode Island
“Great lodging just minutes from Storyland”
Reviewed 11 August 2011

This was our first family vacation so we could take our daughter to Storyland in nearby Glen, NH. Staff was very helpful and amenities are great (indoor and outdoor pools and hot tubs, plus a grill at the outdoor pool if you brought your own food to cook). Accommodations were roomy and kitchenette was a plus with a toddler. Only reason I gave it 4 vs. 5 for the rating is because, while our room did have the requested A/C, it was only located on the first floor of the townhouse set-up, so the upstairs bedroom area was a little on the warm side, even with the fan that was provided.

Room Tip: Make sure you request A/C in the summertime, as not all rooms are equipped with it.
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (100)
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 10 August 2011

We stayed at Attitash Mountain Village again from 8/1/11 to 8/6/11. I have stayed there many times before but this time I just had to write another review. See past review at:

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I had a lot of laundry to do while on vacation. While waiting for it to be done I had nothing to do so I hung out in the front desk area. The reason I feel I have to do another review is because hanging out there gave me an opportunity to witness the best customer service I have ever seen. Patron after patron came to the front desk for assistance and the service each time went far above and beyond typical service. There are too many examples to list them all but for instance one guy was looking for a specific off the beaten path place and instead of just telling him they didn’t know where it was, the front desk person called various friends on the phone actively seeking the information and when I became clear it was not readily available, the front desk person kept trying asking her friends to ask their friends and so on. Instance after instance, including my own dealings with them proved the same. I don’t know who trained these people or what incentives they get for maintaining an incredibly high standard of customer service, but for sure all of them should get a large bonus and a large raise. These days it seems good customer service is getting rarer every day and this crew blew me away with AWESOME customer service to everyone for everything. I give huge kudos to all of them, to their supervisors, and to everyone responsible for their consistently high performance at the front desk, in the laundry room, housekeeping, and in the facilities department. I live in MA and I don’t know any of these people and this review is 100% real and unsolicited. Feel free to e-mail me about it anytime. Also thanks TripAdvisor for the opportunity to share my travel experiences. A+ to Attitash Mountain Village, we will be back for sure!

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
South Berwick, Maine
Reviewed 6 August 2011

It exceeded my expectations. We had more amenities than we thought were available. Accommodations were terrific. We did not want for anything.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
Liverpool, NS
Reviewed 14 July 2011

We travelled to New Hampshire for Bike Week. The weather was wet and cold. The resort was wonderful.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Hartwes
Miramichi, NB
Reviewed 11 July 2011

Chose Attitash Mountain Village after months of researching for a good place to stay. Have to say we are very pleased with our choice. The room was amazing, lots of space, privacy and a spectacular view! Very clean as well. The front desk staff were very helpful and friendly. The location is about 12 min away from North Conway however this is good because the traffic is terrible there!! The only thing i disliked was how dark it was there at night, not alot of lighting in the parking areas which made it difficult to find our building and to see pedestrians, but that is absolutely the only thing i found wrong. The front desk woman who was working one night that we complained about fire works at 1 am was so understanding...we were not sure where they were coming from but they were loud and woke us all up. She told us if they continued to let her know and she would contact the police to get to the bottom of where they were. OVERALL...A VERY SUPER PLACE TO STAY!!!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank nbnurse88
Raymond, New Hampshire
Reviewed 9 July 2011

Customer Service is top notch at this resort. From the customer service manager (Susan Dionne) to the service desk personnel that my wife and I had the pleasure to deal with. Patrick answered every question we had with professionalism and sincere desire to help our stay with the resort be the best it could be. Thank you so much.

Room Tip: Buildings in the back of resort near the pool are awesome and very quiet.
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank Beaumike65
Acushnet, Massachusetts
Reviewed 22 June 2011

Second time at this resort and our family had a comfortable and fun stay. Great room with full kitchen and everything you could imagine right down to a cork screw. Very clean pools and landscape. I would like to also thank Patrick at the front desk for handling our families needs. We had stayed at Purity Spring resort and had a horrible night. With three nights to go, I called Attitash and was greeted by Patrick. He was polite, professional, and set us up with a beautiful room. We have a lot of friends in southern Massachusetts who travel to N.H. yearly. I will make it a point to spread the word.

Room Tip: Ask for adjoining rooms.
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank LiveFreeOrDie73
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bartlett
Bartlett Inn
Attitash Grand Summit Hotel
Nordic Village Resort
Nordic Village Resort
#4 of 12 in Bartlett

Been to Attitash Mountain Village? Share your experiences!