Attitash Mountain Village
Nordic Village Resort(Bartlett)(Great Value!)
US$292
US$109
Villager Motel(Bartlett)
US$64
Swiss Chalets Village Inn(Intervale)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$108
US$97
New England Inn(Intervale)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsmurphy bedfull kitchenindoor poolblueberry villagegas fireplacenorth conwaythrough rcisaco riverfirst floorstanton houseattitash mountainnew hampshirewasher and dryerstudio unitwhite mountainsno elevatorpull out couch
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Very convenient location, great parking, nice property, close to everything. The rooms were so very basic. We had a two bedroom and the actual building was nice, but they couldn't have been more cheap with the beds / linens / decor. The sofa bed was truly horrible. There is so much potential here. On the good side the mini kitchen was outfitted with lots of things and all of them basically brand new, but still as cheap as you can get. We may go back sometime anyways.

A couple of tips: If you are there with a child who likes trains see if you can get a room on the tracks, that was fun (it's only 3-4 daytime scenic trains which pass) and you absolutely can't miss dinner at the White Mountain Cider Company. It was an amazing, world-class dining meal. Not to be missed.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank trientalis
Reviewed 3 September 2013

MY fiance and two 4 yr old daughters stayed here for our 3 night story land trip. I was told that the room we booked was in one of the "New" buildings. I asked 2 different employees before we got to the hotel and both said yes its a new building. BEWARE, the buildings they call new must be over 10 years old. The room had a strong odor of a mixture of B.O. and wet dog. I immediately began calling every hotel with in 20 miles that were up to our standards and not one had any rooms available. The next morning I offered to pay more for a different ( nicer ) room. They were fully booked but at least offered to take some $$ of the bill. It was deff livable, but for that kind of money you would expect something different. We travel quite a bit and have no problem spending extra money for a nice room. The hotel staff was nice and helpful and offered to send maintenance when we told them about the end table literally falling apart because one of the legs was not screwed in, it was just resting in place with the table on top of it. And the other end table was barely standing. I declined the help and would rather just not use the table than have the bother of maint. come by. I never bothered to tell them one of the lamps didn't work, so we had to switch them around. There is a nice little fishing pond which I didnt bother to bring my rod because they told me they have ones for guests to borrow at the desk. Good Luck with that, we found out theres only 2 lender rods and after stopping by about 5 times in two days we finally got one. It was like hitting the lottery. I was so excited to finally score a fishing rod, not usually my idea of excitement but it was this weekend. It just bothered me that we could have booked any hotel because this was planned so far in advance and took our chances here. Live and Learn I guess. One other downfall if no breakfast on property, just lunch and dinner.

Room Tip: Don't sleep on the pull out couches if you don't want a metal bar in your back all night, and an air freshener might come in handy . Also bring your own fishing rod if you want to fish.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank work2much13
Reviewed 31 August 2013

It was a good looking place, right across from attitash. But make sure they don't stick you in the motel building. Our room had a spa tub that didn't work. we took the timeshare tour and saw there were much nicer rooms we were not offered but I really wouldn't go back for the price. If you have a coupon for half off then try it out, other than that keep going.

• Stayed: April 2013
2  Thank MAMABEAR919
Reviewed 30 August 2013

Attitash is close to great restaurants and outlet stores. We have been there in summer,fall, and winter . The resort is one of the best in New Hampshire. The condo house we rented had full amenities and was spotless

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 26 August 2013

Mediocre is a good description.

We rented a studio for the weekend.
My wife, me and a 2 yr old. It featured a Murphy bed(folds out of wall) and a fold out couch.

What I liked....
The village was cool! A nice wooded village. Well marked paths and well manicured.
A neat little restaurant on property
Location was great for Story land
easy parking
Very quiet
All the amenities you would expect from a condo village

What I didn't like...
Murphy bed were awful! Like a board!
Fold out couch was even worst! Thank god it was for a 25 pound child. If any adult had to sleep on it they would be miserable.
Room was stenchy! I was afraid to say anything as I was hoping my wife Did not notice as we would of Been looking for a new place.
Only a locking doorknob! No deadbolt or chain. I feared my daughter would sneak out when we were sleeping.
Outdoor pool is not heated!

Like I said....just ok! I would avoid it but if I had to I would stay again.

Room Tip: I hear the "suites" side is nicer.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family