My husband and I went for a ski week and the timing was great! It snowed at least 3 days while we were there. The unit location was convenient since we were on the mountain side. Be sure you have either four-wheel or all wheel drive in the winter to get up Cow Hill Road during the winter. Unit was clean and very roomy. We had a single bedroom but the unit could sleep 8 easily. Unit had a full kitchen, washer and dryer and two full bathrooms. Close to other ski mountains as well (Wild Cat, Loon, and Bretton Woods) look for specials for skiing during the week. Great cross country and snow shoe trails. I would return again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BECAUSE WHERE YOU STAY SHOULD BE JUST AS MEMORABLE AS WHERE YOU VISIT. Welcome to Attitash Mountain Village Resort, where the views are as endless as the possibilities. We'd like to invite you to experience award-winning accommodations while visiting New Hampshire's North Conway and Mount Washington Valley region. Located at the base of Attitash Ski Resort, Attitash Mountain Village is a four-season destination resort surrounded by towering mountain peaks rising from the banks of the Saco River blanketed by native pine and white birch trees - offering over 350 rooms, suites, townhouses and trailside accommodations. Many units feature kitchens, gas fireplaces, spa tubs and mountain views. Experience on resort hiking, mountain biking, X-C skiing, ice-skating, kayaking and fishing with full access to indoor and outdoor pools, playgrounds, tennis courts, fitness facility with sauna, and indoor/outdoor hot-tubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Attitash Mountain Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Attitash Mountain Village Bartlett
- Attitash Mountain Village White Mountains/Bartlett, NH