We were part of a pre arranged photography group, so didn't pick up on the condo aspect till we got there and were pleasantly surprised. A full kitchen, everything full size, table could seat 8. Murphy bed comfortable, but pullout couch not so much. Lots of light and windows opened unlike most hotels. If weather had cooperated would have made use of the porch. Bath included apt size washer dryer. Bath could have used a shelf space. There was none. Also byo hair dryer. Extras were a 40+ inch tv and gas fireplace. Nice for skiers. In short the room was comfortable and more than adequate.
The facility has indoor and outdoor heated pool. We used the outdoor jacuzzi and jumped in the refreshing pool, which includes a lap lane. There were also extra towels provided specifically for use at the pool.
Tho seemingly in the middle of nowhere it is very well located between the notches, Pinkham and Crawford notch for hikers and there is a direct route nearby to the Kancamangus. The facility was clean, rooms and public areas. I would recommend a 2nd floor unit facing the back, not the parking lot. Be sure it has a larger porch. There is no elevator, so be prepared to lug your stuff. And parking does not allow access to the front door.
We were satisfied with the resort and would return. Only one thing beware of the bears. We are in their woods after all..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BECAUSE WHERE YOU STAY SHOULD BE JUST AS MEMORABLE AS WHERE YOU VISIT. Welcome to Attitash Mountain Village Resort, where the views are as endless as the possibilities. We'd like to invite you to experience award-winning accommodations while visiting New Hampshire's North Conway and Mount Washington Valley region. Located at the base of Attitash Ski Resort, Attitash Mountain Village is a four-season destination resort surrounded by towering mountain peaks rising from the banks of the Saco River blanketed by native pine and white birch trees - offering over 350 rooms, suites, townhouses and trailside accommodations. Many units feature kitchens, gas fireplaces, spa tubs and mountain views. Experience on resort hiking, mountain biking, X-C skiing, ice-skating, kayaking and fishing with full access to indoor and outdoor pools, playgrounds, tennis courts, fitness facility with sauna, and indoor/outdoor hot-tubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Attitash Mountain Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Attitash Mountain Village Bartlett
- Attitash Mountain Village White Mountains/Bartlett, NH