Bedford Village Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$131
US$125
Country Inn
US$141
Hampton.com
Comfort Inn Airport(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$112
Econo Lodge(Manchester)
US$76
Holiday Inn Manchester Airport(Manchester)
US$111
US$173
US$102
US$136
Homewood
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewswine barturn down servicenext morningnew englandsoaking tubanniversary celebrationwedding venuegrand hotelrain showerposter bedmain restaurantdining roomslook forward to our next visitclam chowderromantic getawaysitting areabeautiful property
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Some background before the review:

I stayed at the BVI because my flight from Chicago was delayed with an arrival time of 2:30am. I had a business meeting at the in starting at 8:00am. Rather than drive home, sleep for a few hours, the drive back to the BVI I decided to stay the night. The cost of the room was slightly higher than hotel around the airport but it saved me another 20 minutes of driving.

For my review:

I arrive exhausted and hungry at 3:00am. The woman at the front desk was very cheerful but could tell I just wanted to get some sleep. After checking me in she explained where my room was. I think she noticed I was so exhausted I did not fully understand show she walked me to my room. Along the way she mentioned they prepared a little snack for me. Imagine my surprise when I found a turkey sandwich, chips, and a cold drink sitting on the desk in my room. How did they know I would be hungry? In all my years of business travel this has happened exactly zero times before. That type of service is beyond words.

The room was very large, comfortable, and inviting. I think I will bring my wife back (even though we only live 30 minutes way) as that type of service has won my admiration.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 June 2014

My husband and I recently spent one night to celebrate our anniversary. The attentiveness of the staff truly impressed us! Accommodation and food was spectacular. Because we stayed over on a Sunday, we were given a suite; comfortable and roomy sitting area. Loved the upstairs wine bar; great selection of high quality wines kept at optimum temperature. BVI is a gem!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 June 2014

AWESOME! that about sums it up. The quintessence of New England. The grounds were gorgeous, the rooms amazing, the food fabulous, the service spectacular! I held my daughters wedding here, and it was her dream wedding. Our guests were impressed, and called the BVI a class act.
Highly recommend a visit, to stay overnight or just enjoy the marvelous dining in the main dining room, the more casual tavern or the wine bar.

Room Tip: There is no pool!!
1  Thank Colleen B
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Beautiful looking property. Had a very large suite which looked lovely and was clean. However, the very large windows were not curtained which means that we we're awaken by the light at dawn. The restaurant was nice and the food very good. However I wish they had told us about also having a tavern with simpler food which would have been good enough for us after a long day travelling.

1  Thank vmdUk
Reviewed 3 June 2014

We spent the afternoon (cocktail hour - outside), night (beautiful/magical venue) and morning(breakfast in the tavern-quaint-romantic-feel good) at the Bedford Village Inn due to a wedding. My only complaint -I wish we had been able to spend more time! We live less than 8 miles away but wanted to experience the whole wedding feel and we were able to do this by staying at this wonderful Inn. It is pricey but you get what you pay for. We have experienced enjoying the restaurant at lunch and dinner and even the "special bon fire" outside in October-that was truly a wonderful time! The food was as always wonderful-the guest raved over the steak/salmon/pasta dishes. Comments on the venue from the guest: perfect atmosphere-for the number of guest we all felt like we were part of the wedding-close but plenty of room to move in and out and between tables. I would definitely choose this for any occasion due to treatment all around-staff exceptionally profession and pleasant!!

Room Tip: All rooms appeared to have some special charm- very, very quiet all around!