The Mulburn Inn at Bethlehem
Hillwinds Lodge(Franconia)(Great Value!)
US$97
Littleton Motel(Littleton)(Great Value!)
US$96
Stonybrook Motel & Lodge(Franconia)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$68
Hotwire.com
Country Squire Motel(Littleton)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$211
Hampton.com
Profile Deluxe Motel(Twin Mountain)
All reviewscookiesjefferson roomwhite mountainsowner marybutler's pantryhot tubcakesmade us feelentire househighly recommend this locationin great conditionright directioncolonial theaterold housemain stair conditionernorth country
Reviewed 21 February 2014

I stayed at the Mulburn Inn on a Thursday night, arriving and departing at inconvenient hours, but Mary, the innkeeper/owner/manager was very flexible about it. She even made a wonderful breakfast for me in the wee hours of the morning. I was really impressed so I took a photo after I took one bite.
Mary was the sweetest, inquiring about my work and business stay and I just loved chatting with her. I've never had such a personal welcome!
I stayed in the Monroe room which was exactly what I was looking for- a nice small, reasonably priced room- and I loved the historic feel! Mary also provided me with an additional little heater in case I didn't think the room was warm enough but I didn't require it all. Loved the free, fast WIFI.
When I left, Mary gave me written directions to my destination as a back up to my GPS which was very kind of her and I left for my trip completely well-rested, confident, and ready for the day.
If I ever had business in a one hour radius of the Mulburn Inn, I will stay there again and recommend it to anyone and everyone who is looking for a wonderful, personalized experience.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 February 2014

My boyfriend & I went up to ski Cannon and Bretton Woods (both which were very close, within 20 minutes away) and had an amazing stay at the Mulburn Inn! After reading all the previous reviews, the bar had been set pretty high for the inn and the "amazing innkeeper, Mary" who I kept reading about. Well, the bar was surpassed! Mary made us feel instantly at home, welcoming us after a long drive with freshly baked cookies (which she kept coming all weekend) and an AMAZING breakfast each morning. We are serious breakfast people, and Mary served the best, biggest servings we've had in a long time. Her cooking was hearty, healthy and perfect right before a long day of skiing. Also there is a jacuzzi on the grand porch, which was amazing. We stayed in the Monroe room, one of the smaller rooms, but it was perfect for two. The room, linen and bathroom were all very clean. We could also control our heat, which I always appreciate.

I must add too, that reading the other reviews, I was unsure how my boyfriend and I would enjoy the B&B (we are in our early twenties, other reviewers, generally, seemed older) but I am so happy we tried something new. There were older couples, and a few young families as well, and we felt we fit right in. The house is absolutely stunning. Mary could not have done more to make us feel welcome, at home, and relaxed. We can't wait to go back!!

Room Tip: For two, the Monroe room was the perfect size & price for those adventuring most of the day.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 February 2014

We stayed for a long weekend to enjoy skiing and hiking in the area. Mary was more than accommodating and very welcoming, and the bed was one of the most comfortable I've ever slept in at a B&B! Highly recommended.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 February 2014

Mary, the owner, was open and inviting. She greeted us with a big smile and a hearty hello. She showed around the house and gave us all of the pointers for our stay. Too bad I didn't see that there was a hot tub available, or else we would have brought our bating suites, my fault not Mary's.

We were lucky to be the only people staying on Thursday night, February 6, 2014, so the house was nice and quiet.

The driveway was well plowed; they had just received 10 inches of new snow the day before. We had planned to go dog sledding on Friday, February 7, 2014, so this was great for us.

Mary directed us to Rosa Flamingo’s for dinner, three doors down. We had a nice time there and the food was very good. We ate in the bar area downstairs and were given great service by Lisa the bartender.

Mary’s breakfasts were nothing short of amazing! On Friday she made us cheddar biscuits and a baked omelet. The biscuit was incredible! On Saturday, February 8, 2014, she made us baked eggs in a pastry cup and a huge homemade muffin. The Kurig coffee maker was put thru its paces by me.

We are definitely planning to return to the Mulburn Inn and feel like we have made a new friend with the lovely Miss Mary! Thanks for one of the best stays that we have ever had. She couldn’t have been any nicer and more accommodating in our humble opinions.

Room Tip: We stayed in the George Washington room. It had a generous size bathroom with an old style soaking tub and a great shower. The king size bed was comfortable and spacious. This is the quieter end of the house, from what we're told.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank roadkingmike62
Reviewed 2 January 2014

I found out about The Mulburn Inn here on Tripadvisor and decided my husband, son and I would ring in the New Year here - reviews were great, as were the rates. LOVE THIS PLACE!

The house is beautiful and very nicely furnished and maintained. Mary, the innkeeper, is a wonderful host. She is friendly and helpful and makes you feel very much at home. She's available when you need her, but leaves you to explore and enjoy on your own as well. VERY accommodating. We were warmly welcomed upon arrival and shown around the entire house.

We stayed in the Jefferson room and our son (college age) stayed in the Madison room. Both were clean, comfortable and inviting. Mary made sure we were adequately warm and had what we needed. The beds were really comfy. We relaxed in the tv room and in the parlor at various times, by the fire. We also were welcomed to use the hot tub on the porch, which was a welcome treat after a day of skiing. It was if were were staying at a friend's house!

Breakfasts were hearty and delicious and coffee, tea and other refreshments were available to us throughout our stay. Mary was very helpful in offering dining recommendations and activities in the area.

We loved this place and most definitely plan to return and enjoy the comforts of the Mulburn Inn. We highly recommend anyone visiting the area to consider staying here - the hospitality and accommodations are great and the rates won't break your wallet.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family