“Great Lung at the Cold Mountain Cafe”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Cold Mountain Cafe

Cold Mountain Cafe
Ranked #1 of 11 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Price range: US$5 - US$23
Cuisines: American, Cafe, International, Contemporary
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Plymouth, New Hampshire
“Great Lung at the Cold Mountain Cafe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2013

We stopped by one October afternoon looking for some lunch. So glad we found this place. The atmosphere was warm and friendly, and we loved the local art up on the walls.

I had their grilled marinated chicken 1. This was near perfect. They must make their own bread as the baguette had a light crispy crust and a light flavorful inside. Chicken was cooked to perfection and the whole thing was perfectly balanced.
My wife had their Black Bean Cake which she absolutely loved.
They had a good wine selection along with good choices for glasses of wine.
They are vegan friendly and offer a good choice of selections. Food came out in reasonable time and the service was very good.

Nothing bad to say and we'll definitely be back. Oh, I mentioned on my sandwich near perfect. It would be perfect if they were a little closer to me so I could have it again real soon :)

1 Thank webdude0482

• Thai first
Leominster, Massachusetts
“Small and quaint”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

Went to this cafe last year for a cup of coffee and dessert, my boyfriend and I thought that it was nice, so went back for dinner and it was very good, I had chicken and he had the lamb which he said was good. This year was in the area gain and wanted to go back there for my birthday dinner. We ordered something that was totally different than what we thought, but it was our fault not their's but what we ordered was good. I live outside seating but it's to close to the street and ont want to smell car fuels. The inside is small but quaint and the attention from the staff is good. All in all it's a nice cafe and I would go back if I'm in the area

• Visited August 2013
London
“Liked it so much we ate here twice in 2 days”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

We stayed two nights in Bethlehem and ate here twice (it was so good)- so I can't compare it to other local options- but the pork was lovely and perfectly cooked and the soups very good. Great local cheeses/meats, lovely service. We were very pleasantly surprised to find such a lovely restaurant in such a small mountain town!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank 288Maisie
Pembroke Pines, FL
“Decent food after a cold wait”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2013

We arrived late in the evening and had to wait at an outside table about 20 minutes. We ate pork tenderloin and salmon with a topping or stuffing, which were all right. There were a couple of mistakes on the bill at first.

Earth
“Very Enjoyable”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2013 via mobile

Excellent antipasto offering. Great salmon entree. A few outdoor tables for good weather, but indoor atmosphere is quaint. Best pre-show option in Bethlehem.