Cleanest, most comfortable place we've ever stayed. Gracious and accommodating hosts. Snowmobiling right from the front door....literally! Beautiful views. Stayed in Call of the Loon and would choose that room again. One of only 2 rooms upstairs and no one was in the next room so it was very private. Rosa Flamingo's is very close and is an excellent restaurant. Highly recommend Bear Mountain Lodge. You won't be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A grande log bed & breakfast reminiscent of those in our National Parks, located in the heart of the White Mountains in Bethlehem, NH. Built of huge logs and decorated with comfortable western furniture, the Lodge is warm and inviting from the moment you walk through the front doors and catch a glimpse of Mt. Washington. With 9 romantic guest rooms, panoramic views, crackling fires and great breakfasts, we've created an atmosphere where you can unwind and feel at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Bear Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bear Mountain Hotel Bethlehem
- Bear Mountain Lodge Bethlehem, White Mountains, NH