My husband and I stayed at the Bear Mountain Lodge this past weekend. The Inn was very clean and well maintained. Michael was very friendly and welcoming. He took the time to speak to my husband about how he supervised the contractors that built the log cabin.
The views from the lodge are beautiful! It was very relaxing playing a game of chess and having breakfast overlooking the mountains. The breakfast was delicious! I only wish it was a bit bigger. My husband and I are very active people and need a little more in the morning to fuel us for running, hiking, and skiing. Maybe having a table with some extra muffins or bagels for the hungrier guests would be a good idea?
Our room (Elk Lodge) was very clean and cozy. My husband did have some trouble sleeping as he felt like he kept sinking into the middle of the bed. I was pretty exhausted and did not have the same problem. However, when I woke up in the morning I did agree with him that the mattress was a bit concave in the middle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A grande log bed & breakfast reminiscent of those in our National Parks, located in the heart of the White Mountains in Bethlehem, NH. Built of huge logs and decorated with comfortable western furniture, the Lodge is warm and inviting from the moment you walk through the front doors and catch a glimpse of Mt. Washington. With 9 romantic guest rooms, panoramic views, crackling fires and great breakfasts, we've created an atmosphere where you can unwind and feel at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Bear Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bear Mountain Hotel Bethlehem
- Bear Mountain Lodge Bethlehem, White Mountains, NH