I booked a 2-day stay at the Bear Mountain Lodge based on reviews I read here on TripAdvisor, so I thought I should return the favor. Everything I read is true. Although we just missed seeing a bear!
My husband and I truly felt at home - Mike and Carol were so welcoming. Lodge is beautiful, with thoughtful details throughout. Breakfast is delicious. And, every question, no matter how many times asked, is answered with humor and patience. Rocket is great too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A grande log bed & breakfast reminiscent of those in our National Parks, located in the heart of the White Mountains in Bethlehem, NH. Built of huge logs and decorated with comfortable western furniture, the Lodge is warm and inviting from the moment you walk through the front doors and catch a glimpse of Mt. Washington. With 9 romantic guest rooms, panoramic views, crackling fires and great breakfasts, we've created an atmosphere where you can unwind and feel at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Bear Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bear Mountain Hotel Bethlehem
- Bear Mountain Lodge Bethlehem, White Mountains, NH