Bear Mtn Lodge is such a beautiful large timberframe B&B. We stayed in the White Tail room and thought it was great. It was plenty of room for 2 people and the bathroom was a nice size. The shower was great and a standard size tub. It was great for us after long days hiking. The bed was very comfortable (pillow top)...we overslept most days!
They are in a perfect location for anything you would want to do in VT, NH or ME.
The breakfasts were delicious and having easy access to coffee and a cold beer in the evening was a bonus. They have a magnificent view out their Great Room and back deck.
There are plenty of good places to eat nearby for lunch or dinner that are not pricey.
The hosts are very friendly and professional and clearly take pride in their B&B. They are great to ask for directions, use a computer or get ideas from for things to do if you need it.
My husband and I loved our stay there and would love to come back, even just to relax in their Great Room and enjoy the scenery and view of Mt. Washington. Bear Mtn Lodge is definitely a place to visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A grande log bed & breakfast reminiscent of those in our National Parks, located in the heart of the White Mountains in Bethlehem, NH. Built of huge logs and decorated with comfortable western furniture, the Lodge is warm and inviting from the moment you walk through the front doors and catch a glimpse of Mt. Washington. With 9 romantic guest rooms, panoramic views, crackling fires and great breakfasts, we've created an atmosphere where you can unwind and feel at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Bear Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bear Mountain Hotel Bethlehem
- Bear Mountain Lodge Bethlehem, White Mountains, NH