“Business Travel”

Hampton Inn Concord/Bow
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Bow
Reviewed 4 December 2013

The Hampton Inn Bow lives up to my experience with all Hampton Inns. The rooms are clean and updated, staff is helpful and friendly and the service is great. The hotels are everywhere I travel to so there is never an issue finding one. I have stayed at this hotel many times over the last 25 years and i was not dissappointed this time.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
ConcordBow, General Manager at Hampton Inn Concord/Bow, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2013

Preston - Thanks so much for staying with us at the Hampton Inn Concord/Bow and for taking the time to complete your review. All reviews are read at our daily meeting so what a great way to start our day! Your comments certainly made my team's day.

We look forward to having you back with us the next time your travels take you to the Concord area. In the meantime, have a very happy and safe holiday season.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Concord/Bow

Reviewed 2 December 2013

Too bad there wasn't a hot tub at this hotel, that would have made it a perfect stay (hint, hint). The rooms were comftorable for a family of 4. The candies on the front desk were real good and I kept going back for more! Breakfast was yummy and the staff was so friendly and accomodating! Just like the lady in the Lake George Hampton Inn! You hire the perfect staff for that position. 1 thing that does seem to bother me, is the fact that guests are allowed to attend breakfast area barefott and in their pajama's which kinds grosses me out. Looking at someone's feet or pj's that are just a bit too small is unappetizing! I will make note to self to write to Hampton!

Room Tip: We had room with 2 queen beds and a pull out couch for family of 4 (14 & 16 yr olds).
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
ConcordBow, General Manager at Hampton Inn Concord/Bow, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2013

Thanks to you and your family for staying with us in Concord at the Hampton Inn. All reviews are shared with my team as this one will be tomorrow morning - a great way to start our day!
While I appreciate the request for a Jacuzzi, we will have to keep that hint as a thought - we do have rooms with one king bed and a Jacuzzi tub - -a thought for another trip -but no room for the kids on this one. :)
We look forward to having you back with us when your travels next take you north. In the meantime, we wish all of you a very happy and safe holiday season!

Reviewed 18 November 2013

Staff was very friendly and everything went smoothly and worked well. My only complaint was some smoke smells generated from other guests. The breakfast was fine, directions to town for dining were helpful,mthe place was quiet at night, they had a computer in business center for printing boarding passes or anything else. Nice touch was the sample tooth paste(for those unexpectedly stranded) was Tom's, my fave! Room was clean and wifi worked.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
ConcordBow, General Manager at Hampton Inn Concord/Bow, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2013

Dear PBS:
Thanks for being with us and for taking the time to write your review. I apprecaite your positive comments about my team and look forward to sharing this with them in the morning. I also appreciate your extended feedback about the hotel. We will monitor the smoking more closely to try and contain it as best as possible. We all look forward to having you back again when your travels next take you to the Concord area.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 18 November 2013

I chose the Hampton Inn, because it was near to Concord Hospital and because it was a HHilton Honors hotel. An added bonus was that it is right across the street from a decent Chinese Restaurant that delivers to the hotel. The rooms were clean and the hotel was quiet. It was quick checking in and departing, and other than that, I had no contact with the staff. An easy place to stay if you are staying overnight to visit someone at Concord Hospital.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for choosing to stay with us while visiting Concord Hospital and of course, thank you for being a Hilton Honors Member! Chen Yang Li is a very good restaurant with a very friendly staff. Thanks also for the positive comments about our rooms. We all hope that when your travels next take you to the Concord area, you will once again choose the Hampton Inn Concord/Bow.

Reviewed 15 November 2013

This is a nice hotel, very close to downtown Concord. The staff is efficient and helpful, and the rooms are clean. WiFi in the room works well. There is a section of rooms that are designated for smokers. Unfortunately, the smell of smoke carries over into the non-smoking area. If you are sensitive to smoke, ask to be placed in the "non-smoking" wing. Overall, a nice and affordable place to stay in Concord.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thanks for staying with us at the Hampton Inn Concord/Bow and for taking the time to write your review. I appreciate your positive comments about my team and the rooms. We do have 1 floor designated for smokers and strive to keep the smoke contained - I apologizie if it made its way to your floor. We will take that comment and monitor more closely so thank you for that.

We hope you will be back with us again when your travels next take you to the Concord area.

Reviewed 14 November 2013

The hotel was adequate for the one night. I will share that the staff was extremely nice. My fault but I was disappointed to not find a restaurant in the hotel. They did have a list of recommended restaurants and directions but the one I was steered to was a 10 minute drive away. I believe that there were places nearby but they were not suggested so not knowing the area at all I didn’t go. They do offer a breakfast which was fine and well attended.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Thanks for staying with us and for taking the time to write your review. I appreciate the positive feedback on the staff. Indeed we do not have a restaurant on property but we do have a great Chinese restaurant directly across the street and a list of 40 restaurants to refer you to but absolutely you do need to get in your car which I know is not always what you want to do after a long day. I appreciate your feedback and hope to have you back with us again in the future.

Reviewed 10 November 2013

Hampton Inns consistently provide a good hotel experience and this one is no different except for one thing--they have the friendliest and most hospitable staff. The lovely woman who manages the delicious breakfast is charming, warm and incredibly hardworking. The breakfast is large and varied with especially good fresh fruit bowl. The woman at the front desk on a recent Sunday was delightful--interacting with departing guests with the nicest manner--definitely made you want to return. Rooms are typical Hampton Inn and what keeps one coming back: clean, nicely appointed, plump pillows and quiet. With a number of hotels more centrally located in downtown Concord, this is the hotel we always choose and are never disappointed.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
ConcordBow, General Manager at Hampton Inn Concord/Bow, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2013

Well you just made our (collective) day! Thanks so much for being with us again and for taking the time to write your review. All reviews are shared with my team at our daily meetings so this one will start the day tomorrow off nicely!
We all appreciate there are a number of hotels in Concord to choose from and especially appreciate that you chose our hotel. At the Hampton Inn Concord/Bow, 'We Love Having You Here!'

Best regards

Michael Scavotto

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bow
Best Western Concord Inn & Suites
Fairfield Inn Concord
Fairfield Inn Concord
#4 of 8 in Concord
Holiday Inn - Concord Downtown

Been to Hampton Inn Concord/Bow? Share your experiences!