“Great hotel”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Bow
NH
“Great hotel”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Easy access to Concord and the interstate, yet quiet. Enjoyed fitness room and pool. Great Chinese restaurant right across street. Very welcoming: cookies and even hot soup for the weary traveler. Only complaint was that the lighting in the bathroom was dim.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Patricia H
ConcordBow, General Manager at Hampton Inn Concord/Bow, responded to this review, 4 April 2014
Hi Patricia:
Thanks for staying with us and for taking the time to write your review. I appreciate your positive feedback. I will double check the lighting in the bathroom -sometimes the ballasts get weak and need to be replaced -that might be the case for your room and if so, we will take care of it.

We look forward to your return when travels next take you to the Concord area.

Best regards

Michael Scavotto

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
tiverton,RI, United States
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Hampton of concord/Bow is a great facility with a great staff. Room was clean and pleasant enjoyed my stay and look forward to a future stay. I would stay there anytime I am in the area. Hampton Inn is also right off the highway allowing easy access to the area and with help of staff we were able to get around with ease

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hi Douglas. Thanks for being with us and for taking the time to write your review. All reviews are shared with my team so starting the day with one such as yours is a great boost to the staff. We appreciate your positive comments and look forward to having you back again when your travels next take you to the Concord area.

Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 31 March 2014

We ended up staying here because our other choices in the area were sold out. It was most difficult to enjoy anything about this hotel because of the complete odor all through the place of cigarettes. It was just awful! We stayed one night, and that was one night too many. We won't return to this Hampton Inn unless they completely remodeled the place to get rid of the odors and were to go 100% non-smoking! It didn't matter that they claim the smokers have a separate floor to stay on. All areas smelt like they had been smoked in. Everything else during our stay may have been okay, but the smoking deal is a complete deal breaker.

Room Tip: A good room to select might be in the future after they toss out carpets, linens etc....and go 100...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Bellaca P
Good day. Thanks for being with us and for taking the time to write the review. I do want to apologize to you for the smoke smell in the hotel. Typically, even though we do have 1 floor of smoking rooms, the smoke does not permeate the hotel. As I have been away, I am not sure what is causing this but we are currently looking into this, including changing all the filters for the air handler units.

I do appreciate your feedback and understand your concerns and wanted to know we are addressing them in a priority fashion.

Saint Albans, Vermont
Reviewed 24 March 2014

This is a very convenient location right off the highway near 89 and 93. Close to Universities and Shopping. The welcoming staff and great amenities made this stay a very good one. The Breakfast had many choices for a great start to your day and the lobby area had lots of comfortable seating and Televisions to stay up on the news while eating.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

ConcordBow, General Manager at Hampton Inn Concord/Bow, responded to this review, 27 March 2014
Hi,
Thanks for staying with us and for taking the time to write your review. All reviews are shared with my team so when we start the day like we have today with one such as yours, it is just a great boost to my staff and makes my job that much easier - so thank you for that!

We appreciate you staying with us and look forward to having you back with us when your travels from Saint. Albans takes you back to the Concord area.

Hilton Head, South Carolina
Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

Visiting family in Concord and tried Hampton Inn Concord/Bow with Expedia booking for a total of three nights (1 week day night - check out - return for a Saturday & Sunday). The front desk was excellent. First night was uneventful OK bed, clean room and bathroom, usual hotel through the wall heater noise. Returned a few days later for a Saturday and Sunday stay and the hotel was over run by dozens of young hockey players running ever where and hockey parents sitting in the lounge drinking. After originally asking to be as far away from the kids as possible, I called and asked if they would move me at 11PM away from the kids. They moved me to the "North Wing" away from the kids into what they called an upgraded room. The only difference in my mind other that the whirlpool tub which I don't need, was it was not made available to groups or evidently Expedia Travelers. The front desk gentlemen saved the day and turned me from being really angry to just slightly put out in having to move my things. It resulted in a satisfactory nights sleep. Having been a Hilton Honors Member for many years while working, I am troubled that booking through Expedia made me a second class citizen. When returning to this area, I'm probably going to stick with Marriott or private run properties.

Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank DocHarrisHHI
Good day, Michael.

Thanks for staying with us while visiting your family. We do appreciate your business and your feedback.

We do our best to provide a comfortable stay for every guest but when we fall short as we did on your last night, it is disappointing for all of us.

It is certainly not our objective to look at Expedia guests as second class guests. The room you ended up in on your last night was an upgraded room and thus one that would not necessarily be given on arrival. However given the number of sports rooms in house, we might have been able to be a bit more discerning when assigning your room.

Your comments have been taken to heart; we will strive to do our best to meet the needs of all of our guests and will do so with your feedback in mind.

I do hope you will reconsider and come back to the Hampton Inn Concord/Bow when your travels next take you to the area.

Central NJ
Reviewed 17 March 2014

If you base this on location, value and convenience then this place hits all the marks. The rooms are spacious, comfy and clean. The halls are well lit, easy to manuever and clean. The breakfast buffet is inclusive and the attendants do a great job of making sure the food is replenished. The kids enjoyed the pool and parking was plentiful. This hotel is directly off of the interstate with a Mobil gas station/convenience store within easy walking distance. The staff was pleasant, helpful and accessible. We will definitely be back and look forward to another wonderful stay here. Thanks for the welcomed hospitality!!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
ConcordBow, General Manager at Hampton Inn Concord/Bow, responded to this review, 26 March 2014
Hello and thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to write your review. My team reads each review and yours certainly helps start the day on a positive note.

I am glad we met the needs for you and your family and we look forward to having you back with us when your travels next take you to the Concord area!

Shelburne, United States
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Stayed at this location from Saturday night through Thursday morning. Pros: Good complimentary breakfast, comfortable rooms, excellent location for access to Interstate 89 or 93, Mobil Gas Station right next door. Pleasant Restaurant/Bar across street. Booked through Travelocity - great rate of $79 per night! Cons: Heating & cooling not very good and/or up-to-date, internet service was "terrible".

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business

Hi Chad.
Thanks so much for staying with us and for taking the time to write your constructive review. My team and I appreciate the positive feedback of course but also appreciate and apologize for internet service. We are, as I write this, in the final days of up-grading the internet 5 fold over what we have now. Our cut-over date is scheduled for April 8; we are all looking forward to this happening.

I do hope, knowing we are addressing your concerns, that you will once again choose the Hampton Inn the next time your travels take you to the Concord area.

Michael Scavotto
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bow
Best Western Concord Inn & Suites
Fairfield Inn Concord
Fairfield Inn Concord
#4 of 8 in Concord
Holiday Inn - Concord Downtown

Been to Hampton Inn Concord/Bow? Share your experiences!