Hampton Inn Concord/Bow
US$97
US$95
Best Western Concord Inn & Suites(Concord)(Great Value!)
US$108
BestWestern.com
Residence Inn Concord(Concord)
US$184
Comfort Inn Concord(Concord)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$152
US$108
Fairfield Inn
US$97
All reviewsoff the highwayroom was cleannice hotelthe breakfast areaeasy accesswafflespleasant stayhot breakfastnew hampshirefree breakfastcookiesconvenient locationbusiness tripwould stay againgreat place to stayfront desk staffindoor pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Awesome - CLEAN hotel with very engaged employees. High Recommend. Right outside (2 miles) from downtown Concord,NH. Perfect hotel within striking distance to Vermont,White Mountains,Manchester . Will definetley stay here in the future

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Stephen C
ConcordBow, General Manager at Hampton Inn Concord/Bow, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Hello Stephen:

Thank you so much for staying with us and for taking the time to write your review, which will be shared with my team tomorrow morning at our daily meeting.

We all truly appreciate you being with us all the way from Sarasota and thank you for this great review. My team does take pride in what they do and it does show and I am so glad it is noticed.

We look forward to having you back with us when your travels take you north again. In the meantime, I wish you a very happy and safe summer. Safe travels!

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Desk clerks were so helpful and friendly. They showed interest in the local historic sight about which I inquired. I felt this was above and beyond their efficient handling of hotel matters. One young lady looked it up on the computer, and then followed up by showing interest in what I found out when I visited the sight.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Priscilla,

Thank you and your husband for staying with us for a couple of days. Your positive comments have been shared with the staff and Anna was most appreciative of you noting her assistance.

All reviews are shared with my team so to start the day with one such as yours really makes a big difference and makes my job so much easier!

We look forward to having you back with us; in the meantime, wish you a great summer ahead.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

We had a great stay, we've stayed at other Hampton Inns and this inn was one of the best. The staff was extremely helpful and patient as it was bike week in Laconia and they were very busy. Hotel itself was clean and their hot breakfast was great. Nice location right off of Rtes. 93 and 89. Will definitely stay here again

Room Tip: Any room is good
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Edwin B

Dear Edwin:

Thank you very much for your kind words regarding your stay during a very busy Bike Week!

I will be reading your review tomorrow to my team - a great way to start their day!

We look forward to having you back with us when your travels from Gardner next take you to the Concord area.

In the meantime, have a great summer!

Reviewed 28 June 2014

Rooms are not quiet and noise from doors closing can be heard all night long....not good for sleeping. Aside from the noise, the rooms and location are nice. Staff is friendly, lobby is well laid out and very clean.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Hi Laurie,

Thanks for being with us and for taking the time to write your review.

I apologize for door closures. We do adjust them on a regular basis based on changing season and humidity. I am having my maintenance department step up this process now to get through the hotel.

I do want to thank you as well for the positive comments about the staff and the cleanliness of the hotel. My team takes great pride in their work and comments such as your help to reinforce that they indeed are doing a good job - so thank you again for that.

I do hope when your travels next take you back to the Concord area, you will once again choose the Hampton Inn Concord as your choice for hotels.

In the meantime, I wish you a safe and happy summer.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

We had a great stay. Hotel staff was very helpful, room and common areas of hotel were very clean. Convenient location to everything we wanted to see and do in the area. Great Chinese restaurant across the street!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Hi Dia Linn,

Thanks so much for staying with us and for writing your review. My team and I read every review and so very much appreciate your positive words.

We look forward to having you back with us again when your travels next take you to the Concord area. In the meantime, I wish you a safe and happy summer season.