“Hampton Inn BOW”

Hampton Inn Concord/Bow
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Bow
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Great hotel! Would go back! Everything was wonderful and the breakfast amazing! Rooms were super clean and overall hotel very well taken care of!!!!! Pool area was nice and staff super friendly !!!!! Would highly recommend!!!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
ConcordBow, General Manager at Hampton Inn Concord/Bow, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Hi Regis,

Thanks so much for visiting with us. All reviews are shared with my team and yours will be read tomorrow to start off our day with a smile! :)

We appreciate you being with us and look forward to having you return. In the meantime, I wish you a great balance of your summer.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

We had a great welcome even on this very busy Saturday Thank you Bill!!
This hotel is very good and we will certainly recommend it .
The breakfast was good even on this very busy week end.
It is perhaps a bit dated ( comments about carpets from other folk) but it's very clean and well looked after.
We were able to check out late again thank you Bill!!!
The hotel is near to the interstate but we were not aware of any noise.

Room Tip: There seems to be a none smoking wing (very good thank you)
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
ConcordBow, General Manager at Hampton Inn Concord/Bow, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Good day:

Thanks so much for being with us and for taking the time to write your review. All reviews are shared with my team, as yours will be tomorrow morning. I will be passing along your glowing comments about Bill to him as well!

We did just celebrate 24 years of continuous service to our guests and for that, we are very proud. We look forward to having you back with us when your travels take you back to the Concord area.

Have a wonderful balance of the summer.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

The hotel was a pretty good experience. The bathroom was not as clean as the rest of the room seemed for some reason. There needs to be more light in the bathroom. It seemed really dark and we could not see very well. The doors also were difficult to close and very loud. We would hear people every time they walked in and out of their rooms because they had to close the doors hard.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Hi Jennifer,

Thanks so much for staying with us and for taking the time to write your review. All reviews are shared with my team, as yours will be tomorrow at our daily meeting.

I apologize that you felt the bathroom was not as clean as it could have been. We strive to provide a very clean hotel, room and bathroom. As I was inspecting rooms today, I was paying particular attention to the details in the bathroom -so thank you for that. Lighting is a little harder response- I will be speaking to the ownership about this and looking for at some possibilities to improve this.

All feedback from our guests is taken very seriously and acted upon whenever possible. I do hope when your travels next take you to the Concord area, you will once again choose the Hampton Inn as your preferred hotel.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Great staff and service, just felt that the carpet in the room needs to be updated/removed. It smelled, felt greasy and damped. Would not be comfortable with having my little ones walking barefooted in the room.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Sivilay S

Dear Sivilay,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to write your review. I appreciate the positive comments about my team and appreciate your feedback on the carpet. As it turns out, we have a company coming in next week to clean all room carpets - I apologize that we missed by a week for your visit.

We take all feedback very seriously and act on it whenever possible. We look forward to having you back and will do all we can to ensure your trust in our hotel.

I hope you enjoy the balance of the summer.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Very reasonable price, clean, and good breakfast. Only issue was with quantity of food at breakfast - some items were empty at 6:30 am. With 3 other softball teams staying there and the hotel being full it seems like they could have anticipated high demand. We will stay again and communicate breakfast needs to staff ahead of time - that may help. Glad we stayed here!

Hello Jacqueline,

Thanks so much to you and the team for staying with us last week. My apologies for the lapse in readily available breakfast food. We certainly did know the numbers of people to expect but apparently there was a lapse in communication on our side knowing that you would all be down so early.

For future stays, we will definitely look to the coaches/team leaders to get a better handle on when your group will be coming down for breakfast - we don't want anyone going to a game hungry!!

All feedback is shared with my team and this is being reviewed with all departments.

Thanks again -we look forward to your return.

Have a great rest of the summer.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

We stayed in the smoking section of the hotel, but our rooms were fresh everyday. It didn't have a heavy smoky smell as we thought it would. The sheets were very clean and fresh and that made our stay even more comfortable.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
ConcordBow, General Manager at Hampton Inn Concord/Bow, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Hi Natalie,

Thanks so much for staying with us and for taking the time to write your review. I read your comments to my team this morning at our daily meeting and it brought smiles all around, especially to the room attendant who cleaned your room - so thank you for that as well!

We do hope the next time you are in the Concord area, you will once again choose our hotel as your first choice to stay at.

Have a great balance of the summer.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Very clean, comfortable beds. excellent breakfast! Ok so I will keep talking until I have enough to post. lol..I guess if you dont right a book they do not lik you review...wow ITS A NICE HOTEL. what more can i say

Hi Shannon,

yes, I agree with your comment - but Trip Advisor wants you to expound!

In any event, I appreciate you working your way through the comments to let us know you enjoyed your stay. I have to tell you when I read your review to my team this morning, it brought smiles to their faces - well worth the extra words! :)

We all appreciate you staying with us and look forward to having you back at the Hampton Inn Concord/Bow the next time your travels take to the Concord area.

Enjoy the balance of the summer.

Michael Scavotto

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bow
Comfort Inn Concord
Courtyard Concord
Courtyard Concord
#6 of 8 in Concord
Holiday Inn - Concord Downtown

Been to Hampton Inn Concord/Bow? Share your experiences!