“Right off the highway (I-93 and 89)”

Hampton Inn Concord/Bow
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Bow
Memphis, Tennessee
“Right off the highway (I-93 and 89)”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Typical Hampton Inn. You know what to expect. Room was clean. Property is well maintained. Breakfast service was basic. Nice staff. Convenient off highway location. Just 5 miles from downtown Concord and 15 miles from Manchester.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
ConcordBow, General Manager at Hampton Inn Concord/Bow, responded to this review, 14 August 2014
Hi JM,

Thanks for staying with us and for taking the time to write your review. All reviews are shared with my team, as yours will be tomorrow morning.

We appreciate your comments and hope the next time your travel takes you to the Concord area, we will once again have you staying with us. In the meantime, enjoy the rest of the summer season.

Michael Scavotto

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
Ansonia
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Very nice and clean. Great bathroom and although we didn't get a chance to eat breakfast it surely smelled and looked wonderful. You were recommended highly by family and we are very happy we took the advice.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family

Hi Henry,

Thanks so much for staying with us. I am pleased your family recommended us and that we lived up to that recommendation.

I appreciate your positive feedback and will be sharing this with my team tomorrow morning at our daily meeting.

We look forward to having you back with us the next time your travels take you to the Concord area. In the meantime, I wish you a happy and safe balance of the summer season.

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 31 July 2014

We stayed one night. Although we arrived early and our room was not quite ready, the cheerful clerk entertained us with local history and gave us recommendations of things to see and places to eat until it was ready. Our room was typical Hampton Inn being clean, nice size and a good value.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Rodger K
Hi Roger -

Thanks so much for staying with us - if only for one night. We all appreciate you being here and I thank you for the entertaining results! I will look to see who checked you in so I can note to him in particular your comments. All surveys are shared with my team -as yours will be tomorrow morning to start our day.

We look forward to having you return to us the next time your travels take you from Texas to the Concord area. In the meantime, I wish you safe travels and a great balance of the summer.

Millburn, United States
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Great hotel! Would go back! Everything was wonderful and the breakfast amazing! Rooms were super clean and overall hotel very well taken care of!!!!! Pool area was nice and staff super friendly !!!!! Would highly recommend!!!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Hi Regis,

Thanks so much for visiting with us. All reviews are shared with my team and yours will be read tomorrow to start off our day with a smile! :)

We appreciate you being with us and look forward to having you return. In the meantime, I wish you a great balance of your summer.

Algarve
Reviewed 28 July 2014

We had a great welcome even on this very busy Saturday Thank you Bill!!
This hotel is very good and we will certainly recommend it .
The breakfast was good even on this very busy week end.
It is perhaps a bit dated ( comments about carpets from other folk) but it's very clean and well looked after.
We were able to check out late again thank you Bill!!!
The hotel is near to the interstate but we were not aware of any noise.

Room Tip: There seems to be a none smoking wing (very good thank you)
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
ConcordBow, General Manager at Hampton Inn Concord/Bow, responded to this review, 29 July 2014
Good day:

Thanks so much for being with us and for taking the time to write your review. All reviews are shared with my team, as yours will be tomorrow morning. I will be passing along your glowing comments about Bill to him as well!

We did just celebrate 24 years of continuous service to our guests and for that, we are very proud. We look forward to having you back with us when your travels take you back to the Concord area.

Have a wonderful balance of the summer.

Columbus, United States
Reviewed 28 July 2014

The hotel was a pretty good experience. The bathroom was not as clean as the rest of the room seemed for some reason. There needs to be more light in the bathroom. It seemed really dark and we could not see very well. The doors also were difficult to close and very loud. We would hear people every time they walked in and out of their rooms because they had to close the doors hard.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

Hi Jennifer,

Thanks so much for staying with us and for taking the time to write your review. All reviews are shared with my team, as yours will be tomorrow at our daily meeting.

I apologize that you felt the bathroom was not as clean as it could have been. We strive to provide a very clean hotel, room and bathroom. As I was inspecting rooms today, I was paying particular attention to the details in the bathroom -so thank you for that. Lighting is a little harder response- I will be speaking to the ownership about this and looking for at some possibilities to improve this.

All feedback from our guests is taken very seriously and acted upon whenever possible. I do hope when your travels next take you to the Concord area, you will once again choose the Hampton Inn as your preferred hotel.

Ithaca, United States
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Great staff and service, just felt that the carpet in the room needs to be updated/removed. It smelled, felt greasy and damped. Would not be comfortable with having my little ones walking barefooted in the room.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Sivilay S
Dear Sivilay,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to write your review. I appreciate the positive comments about my team and appreciate your feedback on the carpet. As it turns out, we have a company coming in next week to clean all room carpets - I apologize that we missed by a week for your visit.

We take all feedback very seriously and act on it whenever possible. We look forward to having you back and will do all we can to ensure your trust in our hotel.

I hope you enjoy the balance of the summer.

Michael Scavotto
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bow
Best Western Concord Inn & Suites
Fairfield Inn Concord
Fairfield Inn Concord
#4 of 8 in Concord
Holiday Inn - Concord Downtown

Been to Hampton Inn Concord/Bow? Share your experiences!