“Once in a life time experience”

Bretton Woods Canopy Tour
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Me and my husband was very excited to try ziplining for the first time. We were in Bretton Woods for 1 night and saw that this is the best attraction on TripAdvisor and decided to go for it! First of all, both guys were extremely helpful. They explained us what to expect from the tour. Weather was perfect with no wind which was very helpful for zipping. There are 9 zips and the 5th one was the most difficult for me due to the height but I was able to complete the tour without a problem. Thank you very much for this amazing experience guys!

Reviewed 17 February 2014

We had an AMAZING time with Zack and Todd. They were kind and funny and incredibly considerate and safe. The whole tour was an amazing time. We would recommend for anyone looking for a different winter experience.

Reviewed 12 February 2014

Took the tour on Christmas Eve in 2013 with the Mrs.

Went back 3 weeks later with my daughter (8 below....) yeah it was cold but we do happen to live in NH and were prepared (hot packs and many layers).

Took it again this week with my son and his new bride. Every trip was exciting and memorable. Looking forward to a trip in September to view the foliage.

An afternoon of fun & excitement, 9 zip-lines, 3 rappels, 2 rope bridges all set among the side of a snow capped mountain. They are thoroughly attentive to all details, safety is their 1st concern. The guides we had (and I am sure all of the others) will make sure you have fun and stay in 1 piece.

Fear not--- this is a great way to spend some time with the kids, they loved it as much as us old timers.

Take pictures as there are some amazing vistas.

Reviewed 2 January 2014

Stop your guessing, and head to Bretton Woods. Yes, it may be a little further to drive, but it is a beautiful drive. I've been to the other places in NH that offer Zip line tours, and this one blows them all out of the water. The views are amazing. 9 Zip Lines, 2 forest canopy bridges, and the 3 rappels are awesome. This is a great way to spend the day. Also, just because it is winter, don't let that stop you. Bundle up, head on up, and have the time of your life. You won't be disapointed

1  Thank mvachon
Reviewed 14 October 2013

9 zip lines....2 forest canopy rope bridges....3 rappels. Great guides made it informative and fun. Very professional. longest zip was 165 feet up and nearly 900 feet long. Wild and crazy....but always felt safe. Safety is their first priority. They teach you all you need to know before you head out. I was a wee bit nervous as we began but by the end of the day I was having a BLAST. Do it....check your nerves at the door and just go with it. The guides take the fear out of the experience and make it pure fun. I will do it again........

1  Thank CapeCodKrumholtz