“Wonderful birthday experiance!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bretton Arms Dining Room

Bretton Arms Dining Room
Reserve with OpenTable
Bretton Arms Dining Room is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Stratton, Maine
“Wonderful birthday experiance!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2014

My husband surprised me and brought me to the beautiful white mountains for my birthday,he made a reservation at bretton arms and start to finish was a great experience! We shared both an appetizer and salad, which they split on two plates in the kitchen, both with beautiful presentation. The entrees were also beautifully prepared! After the meal the chef came by our table and talked to us for a bit about the food, all in all wonderful birthday dinner! The service was also excellent by Joseph!! Thank you we will be back again!

• Visited March 2014

Boston
“Only had breakfast but want to try the dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2014

We stayed at this location with another couple and four children for the weekend. We had breakfast each morning and it was incredible. The service was to notch and the food was perfect.
The place is a 10 hands down, nothing was bad period.

• Visited March 2014
Providence, Rhode Island
“Great menu”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2014 via mobile

This place has the best menu I have seen in a long time. I wished the dishes were served family style so I could have sampled the entire menu. However this is not the case so you have to focus in on what you really desire. I started out with the Bacon and Egg appetizer, which is a pork belly with quail egg appetizer. The pork belly was perfectly cooked and really succulent. From there I moved on to the venison loin, which once again was perfectly cooked rare. Very tasty entree that I highly recommend. I finished the meal with the crenels brûlée, do I need to say it was perfect as well. Service through out the meal hits a high note as well, everything worked as they should - low key, quick and efficient. The atmosphere is great. This is one of the best restaurant experiences I have had in a long time. The restaurant is pretty expensive but if you enjoy food this is the place to be.

1 Thank Reslimpan
Windham, New Hampshire
“Great menu! a bit pricy!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2014

Great food choices and help for my dairy allergy was subtle and helpful.
Portion size was great for us and the quality was excellent.
It wouldn't suite the burger and fries crowd though!
The wine by the glass was excellent and the choices great. By the bottle some of the wine was very over priced.
Good ambience though it is an old fashioned dining room complete with chintz etc.
The staff were excellent both times we ate there and in many ways made the meal.
The young lady in the bar each evening was awesome, enthusiastic, knowledgeable and fun to chat to.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank woodees
Portland, Maine
“Service and Food are Top Notch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2014

The food was excellent, the menu had a great variety of choices and the service was spectacular. The wine was fantastic and the bar staff knowledgeable and friendly.

Visited January 2014