Large, famous hotel in the very nice White Mountains area, quite remote location. We stayed there early June 2014. There are two golf courses which were unfortunately in very bad shape, due to the long and strong winter. Zillions of annoying small flies or other bugs on the course too. The hotel rooms were classy though with a bit worn furniture. Rooms to the back have the nicer view. Aircon in the room for unknown reason in the closet, keeps your clothes cool. Aircon control panel did not work properly. Roller blinds in the rooms worked sluggishly. Cobwebs in one lamp. Ironing board dirty and filthy. bathroom ok, with shower in the bathtub. But water pressure low. Thin doors, in the morning we were woken by slamming doors in the corridor.
Nice indoor swimming pool and excellent fitness center.
Large lobby and staircases. Old fashioned lift with lift attendant, this can be slow sometimes. You better use the staircase if you are in a hurry.
Various restaurants, good steakhouse, main dining room service tends to be slow. Breakfast no big deal. No buffet. Ran out of rye toast one morning. Coffee lukewarm.
Staff friendly but sometimes a bit too slow.
All in all a good resort hotel, but improvements are possible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The four-diamond Omni Mount Washington Resort in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire offers a year-round escape just 2½ hours from Boston in NH’s majestic White Mountains! Enjoy a full-service spa, year-round canopy tour, alpine and nordic skiing at Bretton Woods, the 18-hole restored Donald Ross golf course and a wealth of indoor and outdoor pastimes. Come discover our recent $60 million renovation, fine and casual dining, endless recreational pursuits and breathtaking scenery. Grand Hotel, cozy Inn, modern Lodge and convenient Townhomes available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Omni Mount Washington Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Omni Mount Washington Hotel Bretton Woods
- Mt Washington Hotel Nh
- Hotel Mount Washington
- Omni Mount Washington Resort Bretton Woods, New Hampshire