We recently spent a rainy long weekend here but found our time very relaxing and we found fun despite the weather. Thank you front desk employees Elizabeth, Alexis, and Monica Blessing for welcoming us and attending to our needs. Kudos also to the entire concierge staff. Ben and Allegra from the dining room are great and our dinner was divine and the tea was lovely. My only caution to those considering this resort is that these old room walls are not well-insulated and sleeping in can be difficult - lots of children running up and down the halls very early in the morning. Bring a sleep machine if you are a light sleeper.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The four-diamond Omni Mount Washington Resort in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire offers a year-round escape just 2½ hours from Boston in NH’s majestic White Mountains! Enjoy a full-service spa, year-round canopy tour, alpine and nordic skiing at Bretton Woods, the 18-hole restored Donald Ross golf course and a wealth of indoor and outdoor pastimes. Come discover our recent $60 million renovation, fine and casual dining, endless recreational pursuits and breathtaking scenery. Grand Hotel, cozy Inn, modern Lodge and convenient Townhomes available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Omni Mount Washington Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Omni Mount Washington Hotel Bretton Woods
- Mt Washington Hotel Nh
- Hotel Mount Washington
- Omni Mount Washington Resort Bretton Woods, New Hampshire