My friend and I stayed two nights, in a 4th floor room with a view of Mount Washington--this is on the back side of the hotel. The service is great--staff very helpful. Of course they should be given the prices. We had one dinner in the main dining room. The meal was excellent and the wait staff are extremely well trained and attentive. We didn't try the other restaurants--either on site or at nearby venues, all under the same management. We did get Starbucks coffee in the little coffee shop, across from the Bretton Woods post office, on the basement level.
I inquired about upgrading from the basic level room and we received a complimentary upgrade--to a room with a king bed, bathrobes and the lovely view.
We would return--although pricey it is worth the cost. Our rate was based on a promotion rate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The four-diamond Omni Mount Washington Resort in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire offers a year-round escape just 2½ hours from Boston in NH’s majestic White Mountains! Enjoy a full-service spa, year-round canopy tour, alpine and nordic skiing at Bretton Woods, the 18-hole restored Donald Ross golf course and a wealth of indoor and outdoor pastimes. Come discover our recent $60 million renovation, fine and casual dining, endless recreational pursuits and breathtaking scenery. Grand Hotel, cozy Inn, modern Lodge and convenient Townhomes available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HRS and getaroom.com so you can book your Omni Mount Washington Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Omni Mount Washington Hotel Bretton Woods
- Mt Washington Hotel Nh
- Hotel Mount Washington
- Omni Mount Washington Resort Bretton Woods, New Hampshire