“Fun Family place”
Review of Village Pizza

Village Pizza
Ranked #14 of 27 Restaurants in Bristol
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: This is owned by the same people who own Bristol House of Pizza in downtown Bristol, NH.
Reviewed 8 August 2013

We really like the pizza at Village Pizza, but last night my daughter and I had the stuffed shells and chicken fingers with fries. The chicken fingers were very fresh and meaty. The stuffed shells had a homemade taste, with big meatballs. The salad that came with the meals was good and crunchy. The staff is very nice and helpful when we needed an extra plate to share our food, and they have free Wi-Fi and will give you the password if you ask for it. There is a giant screen TV in the back where they play the Red Sox games (and probably Patriots and Bruins, in season). Prices are average. Busy place with families, and Cruise Night on Friday nights with lots of vintage cars, and Bike Night on Thursday nights.

Reviewed 19 July 2013

The food at Village Pizza is good. Prices are average and there's always a crowd there. We do take-out so I can't comment on servce.

Reviewed 14 July 2013

I've been visiting central New Hampshire for several years and this place is always a "must eat at" while I am there. The pizza is always fantastic and hot. Always get the large with everything on it..it is soooo good !! Looking forward to my next visit there this fall.

Reviewed 24 June 2013

I'm never disappointed with their pizza or grinders. I haven't tried but have observed other menu items and they all looked great. Service is good and when times are busy there is more staff

1  Thank elliemae44
Reviewed 5 March 2013

Crowded most evenings. Good value. I've only had the pizza though and I've seen many ordering sandwiches, which look good. Service is slow because he doesn't have enough wait staff. When they are very busy the waitresses are bussing as well as waiting tables and that is NEVER good. Hire someone else please.

Been to Village Pizza? Share your experiences!