“Awesome place”

Cuisines: American
Description: Http://www.restaurantica.com/nh/bristol/the-big-catch/23263937/
Description: Http://www.restaurantica.com/nh/bristol/the-big-catch/23263937/
Reviewed 15 July 2013

My family and I have been going to Newfound Lake for the past 42 years and we will be going again this coming Saturday for 2 weeks. For the past 15 years or so, one of the "traditions" we have been faithful to is meeting at the Big Catch for lunch before checking in to our cottages. With 12 - 15 people, there are always a variety of menu items ordered and no one has complained about their food, service and not especially the view of Newfound Lake. Yes, it can be loud and noisy and parking can be at a premium
but considering that its at the beach and it is summer, what do you expect?

Looking forward to my next visit on July 20th.

Reviewed 26 June 2013

Staff friendly and accommodated our group of 18 easily. Food delicious, Rachel our wait person was fabulous! Be sure to try the Po Boy Fried Dough and Ice Cream dessert! Mmmmmmm!!!!!!

Reviewed 25 June 2013

The food is excellent......even though I've lived near the ocean, I've never had a better lobster roll!

Reviewed 13 June 2013

Six of us got together for casual cocktails and seafood on a cold rainy night. We were concerned it would be uncomfortable but we were warm and comfortable as the doors to the deck were closed and the weather was no longer an issue. We shared fried mushrooms for an appetizer that came with a very good horseradish dipping sauce. My fried shrimp basket was cooked just right- the breading was light and crisp. The chicken Philly sub here is also delicious for the non-seafood lovers in the crowd. Our waitress was very good- made sure our glasses remained full. I work in this town and look forward to a few nights like this every summer.

Reviewed 2 June 2013

Pull your boat up on the sand and grab an ice cream, take out seafood baskets or full dinners, have a cocktail in the bar with beautiful views of Newfound Lake. Sunset views don't get much better than at the Big Catch.

Been to The Big Catch? Share your experiences!