“For eat-in or takeout lunch, ice cream, fudge”

The Mill Fudge Factory
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Bristol
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Description: Nestled in the Lakes Region of New Hampshire is a quaint, historic 1700’s grist mill overlooking the Newfound River. It’s the home of The Mill Fudge Factory, where we make handcrafted, small batch fudge, all natural ice cream, and delicious café fare. We are family-owned and operated, serving the highest quality fudge and ice cream for over 11 years. Our mission is simple: to make people happy.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“For eat-in or takeout lunch, ice cream, fudge”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Great choice of salads and panini, good ice cream, and possibly the best commercial fudge we've ever tasted. We were there in early June and already it was busy at lunch time, so it's probably jammed in season, but try to get seated outside, where you can look down on the narrow Newfound River as it rushes by the old mill.

Visited June 2014

Bristol, New Hampshire
“Always delicious”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

One of the finest spots for lunch, the food is always fresh and flavorful. I would highly recommend that if you're in town you stop in.

• Visited March 2014
Gorham, Maine
“The best ever!”
Reviewed 15 February 2014

The last time I reviewed this place, we had ordered fudge. This time we actually paid a visit. We were expected and given a tour of the small factory by Kristen, who was so helpful and knowledgable. We sat in the cafe at a window overlooking the water by the former mill. We discovered that this building is the oldest in town. My husband ate a grilled cheese sandwich w/bacon served on sour dough panini with chips; he drank a special soda made in a small Maine factory. I selected a chicken quesadilla with guacamole, sour cream, and salsa and drank Belgian hot chocolate. Both the soda and the hot chocolate were marvelous! Our sandwiches were also terrific. Finally, we sampled a few kinds of fudge and selected some to take back home w/us. Among the new ones we liked are Scotch whiskey fudge and Strawberry Fields Forever. Because it was Valentine's Day, we also got a gift of 2 chocolate truffle hearts! We had really planned this day at the fudge factory and felt it was a huge success! Again, the Mill Fudge Factory proved they make the best fudge and related products. They also treat their customers well and go out of their way striving for excellence!

• Visited February 2014
Bristol, New Hampshire
“gluten free available!! - good staff”
Reviewed 26 January 2014

wicked good home made soft serve mixed ice-cream with fudge mixed in. they do not have separate equipment but were willing to clean there pan to serve a gluten free lunch for my wife who has celiacs. defiantly recommended for those with just wheat allergy. be cautious however if you are intolerant. overall great food. great ice-cream. and reasonable price

Visited July 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Toffee Ever”
Reviewed 25 January 2014

I love the toffee at the Mill Fudge Factory! It is so delicious. I tried it recently and could not wait to order more. I really like toffee and it is one of my favorite sweets to eat; I recently saw some toffee at another store and decided not to buy it since I wanted to wait until I could order more Mill Fudge factory Toffee instead. I will be ordering more online very soon!

• Visited January 2014