“Ravioli, sandwiches, fudge, ice cream...and music!”

The Mill Fudge Factory
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Bristol
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Description: Nestled in the Lakes Region of New Hampshire is a quaint, historic 1700’s grist mill overlooking the Newfound River. It’s the home of The Mill Fudge Factory, where we make handcrafted, small batch fudge, all natural ice cream, and delicious café fare. We are family-owned and operated, serving the highest quality fudge and ice cream for over 11 years. Our mission is simple: to make people happy.
Reviewed 22 June 2014

We have been to the Mill Fudge Factory a number of times on our way to our lake house near Meredith and it has become a favorite stop on our way up Friday evenings. A couple of weeks ago we stopped in for dinner and were reminded of how good the raviolis are (amazing pesto!) and just how fresh the local food tasted. The open mic night was a fun local event that added to the evening but the real treat were the sundaes that we topped off the night with while enjoyed some cold beers from the bar. The ice cream was nice and creamy with awesome chunks of fudge in it, just writing this is making me wish I had taken some home with me!

I have also ordered fudge for corporate gifts and more recently for a gift for my grandfather in VA who raved about it. They shipped quickly and my grandfather reported it was nice and fresh when he received it! I'd definitely recommend the Mill Fudge Factory if you're going to be in the area or if you're looking for a thoughtful, local gift for someone.

1  Thank 543elisabethc

Reviewed 21 June 2014

My entire family loves this fudge! We have tried a variety of flavors, and have enjoyed them all. After moving to Colorado there were a few things we just could not live without, and one of them was the Mill Fudge. Ordering the fudge and other yummy treats on-line is easy and our experience has been top notch! My last order was a gift for my husband, and it even had a beautiful bow wrapped around the box. Thank you Noah and team! We will continue ordering goodies and look forward to trying new flavors.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

I would embrace obesity if I lived and closer to this place. Finally made it out here with the family after a day of hiking and this was by far the best ice cream I've had in the state. Also left with a box of fudge but am waiting for my sugar levels to drop before I have any.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

The Ice Cream and fudge was so good! Good portion sizes too! The kids loved it! It was the best tasting ice cream that I have had in a long time! Very friendly helpful staff as well!

Reviewed 21 June 2014

We've been coming to the Mill Fudge Factory since it opened several years ago, and seen it grow from a simple candy shop into an excellent spot for ice cream, sandwiches, and fudge - as well, as a great community center. Noah & his team have managed to create one of the best spaces to spend a summer day or evening in the Lakes Region.
We love the ice cream, which is rich and wonderful, but the fudge is especially notable. The "artisan fudge" varieties are candy but not overly-sweet., which is hard to do... Always a favorite place for Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, and the winter holidays.