“Great home made breakfest” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #8 of 25 Restaurants in Bristol
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Waitstaff
Bristol, New Hampshire
“Great home made breakfest”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014

Really good food with some tasty specials for a reasonable price. Curious about their launch menu now :)

Visited May 2014

New Haven, Missouri
“Breakfast here is the ONLY place to go”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2013

Our rental owner highly suggested this place since we were were looking for local and homemade. He was absolutely correct. This little place makes homemade wheat, white, raisin bread, and muffins. The raisin bread was so fantastic that I can't even find words to truly describe it. The breakfast itself was great. I was so full I couldn't eat one of their homemade muffins at that time. I decided to buy one and take it in my backpack for our hike later. Oh my it was over the top delicious when I did partake of the giant muffin.

Instead of trying another place in town for breakfast the next day we HAD to go back and eat there again. I know we did not make the wrong choice. Next time we are in Bristol this will be our only breakfast place, again.

Visited October 2013
Campton, New Hampshire
“Great little diner near Newfound Lake.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2013

This family run restaurant serves up excellent breakfast and lunch daily. Their home made muffins are very good and I love their chicken caesar wrap for lunch. Fries are hand cut and done just right. The wait staff serves up just the right amount of fun and attitude with their service to the locals. They have a dedicated customer base and are equally welcoming to tourists. I work at a business in town and frequently direct my customers here when they're looking for a breakfast or lunch stop.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Tish's Travels

Been to Gina's Place? Share your experiences!