“Ignored”

Ranked #5 of 11 Restaurants in Campton
Price range: US$7 - US$16
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours
Description: Woodpeckers Pub and Eatery is under new management. We invite friends & family to come and enjoy our delicious Sunday brunch and new daily lunch and dinner specials! Woodpeckers strives to support the local community and has local musicians performing weekly.
Reviewed 2 April 2014

We went in for dinner and were completely ignored, the food was uneatable and other customers walked out without even ordering. The excuse was that the waitress didn't come to work. Oh, well, don't make me suffer because you have staffing problems. I am in a position to recommend eateries in this area and this is not on my list.

1  Thank Myla E
There are newer reviews for Woodpeckers Pub & Eatery

Reviewed 4 February 2014

Good local draft beers, live music and a place to boogie.

Seems like a local's pub, but they welcomed us and allowed for us to be loud, a bit raunchy and have a good time.

1  Thank Valerie S
Reviewed 7 November 2013

Had dinner with friends in the pub. Bartender was great, friendly and polite. Food was good, plenty of it. Cleanliness was fair, that's why I gave it an average rating. We were sitting by the kitchen door and it smelled like a dirty mop.

Reviewed 18 October 2013

Walked into the sports bar at Woodpeckers & waitress was very helpful with my order. Chose a hot turkey sandwich & was served in not too long a wait. The meal was huge, served with mashed potatoes & a vegetable. This was probably the best turkey sandwich I've ever had. It was a nice eating experience.

Reviewed 29 September 2013

We had passed by this restaurant a few times and thought we'd try it for dinner. When we walked in most people were at the bar, but a few were at tables eating dinner. We were told to sit anywhere and given menus that had a nice variety of items to choose from. It appeared that there was only the bartender who had to do everything. I chose the pizza (neon sign on the window advertised it) and my companion chose an open face hot turkey sandwich with mashed potatoes. As time went by (and by and by) we saw another woman come in and start bringing dishes out of the kitchen. Everything we saw coming out appeared fried. An hour after arriving we received our dinners. My pizza was obviously a frozen base with some vegetables and cheese added on top. The turkey had been burned on one side and the bread also was burned on one side. The mashed potatoes were potatoes with hard chunks of something mixed in. We were so disappointed with our meal here and would not recommend it to other travelers.

1  Thank C S