I traveled alone on personal/family business. When I booked I asked for a room closer to the lobby. I was perfectly located between the exit and the lobby. Gao came to my car with the luggage carrier and practically unloaded it all and then put everything in my room. He reminded me to lock my door and use the chain lock. He did the same at check out. He looked after my safety for all five days. Christine at the front desk went out of her way to provide extras I had forgotten. I enjoyed conversations with Debi also at the front desk. I do wish the pool was open but understand in the harsh winters of NH why it was closed this trip again.
I will ask for the same room on my next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two story Motor Inn with Chalet-styling, interior corridors and old school comforts. We have wireless internet, free continental breakfast, pool, hot tub and sauna. We are located at the base of NH's White Mountains, and a 45 min ride to the lakes region. So, whether you are here to Ski, Golf, Fall Foliage, shop, hike, or just plain enjoy our rivers, chose the Days Inn as your affordable lodging stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Campton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Campton Hotel Campton
- Campton Days Inn
- Days Inn Campton NH - White Mountains