“Wedding weekend”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Campton
Campton
“Wedding weekend”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

The hotel was the ideal location for where we went to a wedding. The employees were very nice and helpful. The room had an overwhelming scent of orange but it was clean and well kept. Overall it was a great experience and I would go back if in the area.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

RuthPelchat, Front Desk Supervisor at Days Inn Campton, responded to this review, 4 August 2014
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for your kind words.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
  • Hebrew first
Newburyport, Massachusetts
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I stayed at this property over Memorial Day weekend 2014, as it was one of the few places that accepted a one-night minimum stay. The hotel is easy to locate and is a good base from which to hike the White Mountains.

However, the motel is old and musty, the bathroom fixtures in my room didn't work well, the beds were sagging, and the motel did not strike me as particularly well maintained.

The "breakfast buffet" was a zoo, as a busload of tourists took over all the tables and made quite a mess of the place. No quiet morning coffee here. The poor staff tried hard to replenish the food and did a wonderful job. The breakfast choices are pretty much carbs...bagels, cereal, toast, muffins, etc. Would have liked to see some yogurt and more fresh fruit.

Room Tip: Look at the room first...and check out the bathroom.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank JMC425
We thank you for your review. Mattresses have been changed, bathroom fixtures have been changed, and we are very sorry for the musty odor you smelled. Giao and Nick are working hard updating the hotel. We do hope you will give us another try. A big thank you for noticing how hard our staff works. Thank you again.
Brookfield, Massachusetts, United States
Reviewed 9 May 2014

We stayed here in the fall on 2013 with our children. The rooms was OK, although there was a very strong odor of stale cigarette smoke in the room. The hallway was very stinky and being fanned constantly, I'm not sure why, it did smell like kerosene .
The pool area looked hand painted and dirty. The breakfast was very basic with nothing extra. I will not be coming back here.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank Brenda M
Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced in respect to your stay with us. At Days Inn Campton we take pride in ensuring our customer’s satisfaction. Unfortunately, we did not meet your expectations. We deeply value your relationship with Days Inn Campton and are committed to providing you with the highest level of service simply because our customers deserve the very best. We do hope you try us again.

Travellers are raving about these Campton hotels

New Jersey
Reviewed 27 April 2014

I've stayed here a few times over the years with my husband when we visit our son in NH but this time I traveled alone and was so pleasantly suprised when I arrived late to check in and Ruth had told me she turned on the heat, lights, and TV to make me feel at home. I thought that was the nicest thing to do. This was the first time any hotel/ motel establishment had done this for me. After driving 7 hours and spending 4 hours at the hospital with my son after his surgery, this was a welcome I needed! Thanks again for always giving such great service for a small motel!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Thank you for your kind words. We at Days Inn Campton care about our guests and will bend over backwards to make our guests feel welcomed and comfortable. We do hope your son is doing well. Thank you again.
Meriden, Connecticut
Reviewed 8 April 2014

I traveled alone on personal/family business. When I booked I asked for a room closer to the lobby. I was perfectly located between the exit and the lobby. Gao came to my car with the luggage carrier and practically unloaded it all and then put everything in my room. He reminded me to lock my door and use the chain lock. He did the same at check out. He looked after my safety for all five days. Christine at the front desk went out of her way to provide extras I had forgotten. I enjoyed conversations with Debi also at the front desk. I do wish the pool was open but understand in the harsh winters of NH why it was closed this trip again.
I will ask for the same room on my next visit.

Room Tip: Don't miss the free breakfast buffet. Also if you want to swim check in advance.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Campton
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Plymouth
Econo Lodge Near Plymouth State University
Woodwards Resort & Inn
Woodwards Resort & Inn
#11 of 20 in Lincoln

Been to Days Inn Campton? Share your experiences!