Our experience was OK, but nothing to recommend or rant about. We reserved our room online about 4 hours before arrival, but apparently it hadn't "made it through the system yet". So we started from scratch. This was a bit annoying just because that is the whole point of reserving online.
The room was clean, however there was a full sized refrigerator in the room that was unplugged with the doors wide open. I wasn't sure if we were allowed to use it or not. The only other negative is that they kept that place very cold, and it took about an hour to get the temp in the room to a reasonable place.
It's nice to be able to get juice and coffee and a muffin the morning, and the pool looked nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two story Motor Inn with Chalet-styling, interior corridors and old school comforts. We have wireless internet, free continental breakfast, pool, hot tub and sauna. We are located at the base of NH's White Mountains, and a 45 min ride to the lakes region. So, whether you are here to Ski, Golf, Fall Foliage, shop, hike, or just plain enjoy our rivers, chose the Days Inn as your affordable lodging stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Days Inn Campton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Campton Hotel Campton
- Campton Days Inn
- Days Inn Campton NH - White Mountains