“Still my favorite place for breakfast!”
Review of Stix - CLOSED

Stix
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Waitstaff
New Jersey
“Still my favorite place for breakfast!”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Visited Stix (again) recently when I was up that way and they're just as great as I remembered. Food was fantastic, our waitress was so friendly and efficient. Blueberry pancakes were out of this world good! I love the decor and you're always guaranteed a great meal. I'll be sure to stop in again when I'm up that way.

Visited July 2013

Newmarket, New Hampshire
“Nice server, good food”
Reviewed 7 July 2013

My friend and I stopped in here yesterday for lunch and had a great time. The server was super sweet to us. He talked us through some of the menu items and chatted with us a bit. We each got The Green Mountain: turkey, honey cream cheese, and apple slices on grilled honey wheat bread. I got the potato salad; my friend got the pasta salad. Sodas were served in jelly jars. We enjoyed our food very much. And they never rushed us, even though we were unwittingly there after closing time.

This place isn't fancy. It's a back country sort of place with mismatched furniture, a mounted deer head, and mild AC on a hot July afternoon. But I'd definitely go back. I'm sorry to see some other people had unpleasant experiences. It was very much the opposite for us.

• Visited July 2013
campton, NH
“Rustic and quality”
Reviewed 22 April 2013

We've been here a handful of times and the overall experience is very good food and service. I know they have had trouble with a certain server but all around this is a good place; possibly the best breakfast menu for a twenty mile radius. The decor is rustic and very unique: I don't think one table and chair set matches another. My only critic is that the dining room could use a dusting or a fresh lively look. If your in the area and want breakfast or lunch stop here.

Manchester, New Hampshire
“Very poor service”
Reviewed 26 March 2013

It took forever to seat us then the waitress was completely rude. We ended up just walking out. The coffee cups were all filthy on the inside. I would never go back.

Plymouth, Massachusetts
“Never Again!!”
Reviewed 26 March 2013

This was my first and last trip to this restaurant! I have never in my life experienced such poor customer service. It appeared that our presence was a huge inconvenience for our server. She was quite upset that she had 2 new tables to wait on and refused to take our order because there were other tables seated ahead of us (which by the way was not true, all the other tables were seated after us and she just had no idea about that because she was MIA for about 15 minutes while all of this happened.) Even the "clean" coffee mugs on the table had yellow crusty stuff around the rim. Please save yourself the trouble of putting up with this and choose another place to have breakfast.