“mug”

Cuisines: American
Description: It only opened on April 15 or 16, 2012
Description: It only opened on April 15 or 16, 2012
Reviewed 5 October 2013

it was ok. I might go back but probably not. there are better places close by that I know are better..

Reviewed 12 September 2013

The coffee, cappuccino, and desserts are excellent. We went for breakfast one morning and The blueberry pancakes were a bit disappointing. The blueberries were a bit on the bitter side. However, my husband enjoyed his egg dish.

Reviewed 23 June 2013

This new addition (last year) to the Center Harbor waterfront is excellent. The atmosphere is perfect. Bright, nautical, and so welcoming. The food options are a great mix of seafood, salads, tips, and pizza just to pick a few of our favorites. The seafood specials this weekend were delicious - salmon with fruit salsa and pasta with a lobster vodka sauce. Wow. The pomegranate martinis are the best. Leave room for the homemade desserts. We often go by boat - great lakefront treat.

Reviewed 17 June 2013

We went here for our first time for dinner. We had the Fisherman's platter and the Special for the evening which was Lobster & Shrimp Alfredo with broccoli. Both were excellent. The Fisherman platter had lots of fried shrimp, whole clams and haddock and french fries. It was cooked perfectly with a delicious crunchy coating. The Lobster & Shrimp Alfredo was so good, the sauce was just what I was hoping for light (not heavy cream) and very tasty. Lots of lobster, shrimp, broccoli and penne pasta. We both took home enough for another dinner as the portions were very generous. Our waitress couldn't have been better...attentive but not intrusive. Great experience for a good price!

Reviewed 13 March 2013

Mug by the Bay is a wonderful restaurant that combines a refreshing metropolitan flair and excellent food and beverages with an amazing view of Lake Winnipesaukee! My mother and I frequently stop there for lunch while out running errands and we have never been disappointed. The selection of delicious salads, sandwiches and drinks are reminiscent of those that I have had at some of the nicer restaurants in New York, but the service and view is much better! I would highly recommend this little jewel of a restaurant!

1  Thank Leslie R