“A wonderful experience”

Keepsake Quilting
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Once again I attended the June tent sale at Keepsake and Patternworks, which is more like a carnival with fabric and yarn. It is sensory overload! The staff is wonderful...helpful and friendly, the prices are fabulous, and fabric and yarn are beautiful. It is a must go to every year.

All reviews
"assortment"
"project"
"outlet"

Reviewed 3 June 2014

I have never seen so many bolts of quilting fabric anywhere else in the world! If you can't find it here it doesn't exist! It can actually be overwhelming but the staff is very helpful and there are many assortment packs of fabric to help narrow the choices. I love going there when I need a Blast of Color and a Feast for my Eyes!

1  Thank JimmieJQ
Reviewed 27 May 2014

This is THE real deal Quilt Shop! My wife is here whenever we come to hike in the Whites, and sometimes when we're not hiking. The selection of fabrics, the helpfulness of staff, and sales and discounts all are reasons to go and enjoy this place...if you want fabrics. It is not a fun place for most husbands, but you can sit out front in good weather and shoot the bull with others so plighted.

2  Thank mdkadk
Reviewed 30 December 2013

What a disappointment! I have ordered online for a number of years and was very excited to be going to the shop. I found the staff uninterested and not at all friendly which is most unusual for a quilt shop. In speaking with another guest at our B&B I discovered I was not alone in my experience. While I wasn't expecting a gushing welcome for an Australian visitor some acknowledgement would have been appreciated. Apart from the staff the shop is amazing, quite overwhelming with the array of fabric and I did enjoy deciding what to buy (without any help from the staff I might add).

2  Thank Robyn J