“Might as well eat a greasy sponge”
Review of Pizza Barn Inc.

Pizza Barn Inc.
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Ossipee
“Might as well eat a greasy sponge”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

You could have rung out the grease from the pizza. The cheese was plentiful, but rubbery. Not quality stuff. My husband and I took a few bites, and threw the entire pizza away. We won't go back...it was one of the first pizza joints in the area way back when...not that great a pizza then, so I don't know how they are surviving, other then serving beer.

Visited August 2013

Sebastian, Florida
“Pizza in a Barn theme”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Excellent pizza! Try the farmer's daughter pizza. Beer Beer and more Beer, buy the mug or pitcher. This places has been in business for many years. Ate there when I was a kid, and still stop in now that I'm in my 60's. Great Barn Restaurant!

Visited August 2013
Troy, Vermont
“Good food and friendly service”
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Stopped by the Pizza Barn on the way home from a weekend North Conway trip. We went in and found a game room off to the left and a giant hall with a bunch of well maintained picnic tables in the other room. There was also a juke box that added a nice touch. It was a little cold in there and definitely dark but otherwise it was fine. You just seat yourself and the menus are at the tables.

The menus are a bit limited but the food was good! We ordered a greek salad, chicken fingers and fries and a large cheese pizza. OMG the portions were crazy huge and we ended up taking at least half of it home.

The service was friendly and they knew all the regular customers names. They serve alcohol and a lot of different types of soda, fountain and cans.

I would definitely stop at the Pizza Barn again when in the area.

• Visited March 2014
Sandwich, New Hampshire
“LOVED my taco pizza!!”
Reviewed 4 November 2013

I was hesitant to order it at first because it was a little pricey, but I was glad I did...it was worth every penny! This was one of the best meals I have eaten, EVER!! It was seasoned just right, plenty of cheese, and big enough that I was able to have half (of the 8-inch mini size) for lunch and the other half for my lunch at work the next day! Will definitely return and order the taco pizza again, looking forward to trying some of their other dishes!

• Visited November 2013
Massachusetts
“Good Pizza”
Reviewed 28 October 2013

We took it to go and it is real good. Love stopping here when in the area. We like the pizza, the crust is great, everything about it. Well worth the trip.

Visited October 2013

Been to Pizza Barn Inc.? Share your experiences!