“Michelle is the best”

Family Water Adventures
Ranked #1 of 16 Tours in Hatteras
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Choose what you want to do: •Clamming (You may want to bring watershoes). •Sand-dollaring •Tubing •Water Skiing •Fishing •Birdwatching •Snorkling •Swimming •Shelling •Flounder Gigging •Ocracoke Private Shuttle •Commercial Fishing trips available for early risers. •Anything you want to do on the water Captain Tami Gray wants to make your day on the water a memory that will last a lifetime.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Fun relaxed time with capt michelle we went clamming and took them home for a delicious dinner for 12

1  Thank John F
"bird watching"
"steamers"
"three children"

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I and our adult children went out with Capt. Tami for an afternoon of clamming. We had such an enjoyable time! We went for a little boat ride as she took us to a great place for gathering clams. Then she took us to a little island where we gathered some shells. We all had fun and many clams to eat.
I definitely recommend Tami for a fun afternoon (or morning) on the water.

1  Thank hofstrak
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had 5 of us for this trip and we had our own boat. We booked with Michelle. She was so fantastic. It was so laid back and we picked what we wanted to do. We went snorkeling, clamming, swimming and shelling in our 4 hour time frame with her. She let my kiddos drive the boat for a minute so they felt like they were a captain. She was just a joy to be around. I would absolutely book this again when I visit OBX again. You will not be disappointed at all.

1  Thank lewissarahb
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were so fortunate to enjoy an amazing afternoon with Captain Tami! Shelling, clamming and learning about the sound and ocean. Tami is knowledgeable, skilled and so gracious! Our kids enjoyed the day as much as my husband and I did! We will certainly book with her again when we return to OBX!

1  Thank Jason D