“Best pizza I've had in a LONG time. ”

Ramunto's Brick Oven Pizza
Ranked #4 of 45 Restaurants in Claremont
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Port charlotte, fl
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best pizza I've had in a LONG time. ”
Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

I ordered a BBQ chicken pizza with onions and pineapples, and it was the best thing I've had in a long time! Even Mr. Picky About Pizza loved it.

1 Thank Questformiddleearth

Woodstock, Vermont
“River View and a Great Eggplant Sub”
Reviewed 22 March 2014

What can be better? Lunch or dinner looking out over the Sugar River and enjoying consistently good food. I really enjoy all the Ramunto's locations and we owe real thanks to Cliff and Maria for coming to the Upper Valley with their vision of these first class pizza restaurants and offering the oportunity for franchises such as this. Stopped in for lunch while shopping in Claremont and thoroughly enjoyed the eggplant sub I had along with a good Switchback draft beer. Tony, the bartender was really welcoming and a wonderful conversationalist while quickly and efficiently serving all patrons as they arrived. The roll of the sub was one of those freshly baked, yeasty tasting soft rolls, filled with thick cut eggplant that you could taste over the sauce and light breading. Not just one or two slices stacked on one side of the roll, but the roll entirely filled with eggplant. I am really partial to pizza places, epecially ones like this with warm interiors, reclaimed old factory buildings or mills, nicely restored with brick and wood. Terrific lunch.

• Visited March 2014
Claremont, New Hampshire
“Ramunto's Flash Fired on Washington St”
Reviewed 13 March 2014

We have tried the new Ramunto's Flash Fired Restaurant on Washington Street, and found it to be a fantastic new place for a quick lunch or dinner. Of course their flash fired pizza is really great but they also make delicious sandwiches on home made bread and rolls. I tried their home made chili and it was fantastic. A special treat are their home made cannoli's where you can choose from different flavored fillings and special toppings, all made while you watch. A nice addition to Claremont's eateries. By the way....flash fired means you get your pizza in 1/2 the time of a regularly oven baked pizza. Great for people who are in a hurry and time is of the essence.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank arcodog
Vermont
“My steady place for lunch while in Claremont, NH”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

I have lunched at Ramuntos almost every time I travel to Claremont, NH. They have a 2 pizza slices with 22 oz draft beer lunch special for a very reasonable price. The Rubin and the "Bomb" (sim to philly cheese steak), are great hot sandwich selections. Unless you have a hearty appitite, half a "Bomb", is plenty. Good beer selection and some of the draft beers change regularly

Many pizza selections by the slice, and just about anything you've ever heard of on a pizza if you so wish. Plenty of pasta dishes to chose from.

Lots of table seating, as well as bar seating, which is usually full for lunch. Tony, (female), is the regular bartender - she's a hoot, and can take some ribbing - but beware, she can give it back.

l will keep going to Ramuntos for Lunch, during my visits to Claremont, NH.

• Visited October 2013
Concord, New Hampshire
“Brass Rail”
Reviewed 3 October 2013

On a quite Saturday afternoon, after a long walk I entered Rumunto's and took a seat at the bar where i was greeted by a very friendly bartender who quickly explained the new beers on tap as well as the house specials. After a few "adult beverages" and a nicely prepared salad , my left leg began to go to sleep.
I couldn't figure out why this was happening. I thought I might be having a "stroke" until I realized there was not a brass rail attached to the bar for my feet to rest on. So even though the food was great the "beverages" cold my experience was ruined because someone felt it would be better to cute corners, safe a few dollars and not add a brass rail for the comfort of there customers.
My advice to ownership : GET A BRASS RAIL