“Cynders Adventure to Moose Muck”

Moose Muck Coffee House
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Colebrook
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Soups
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cynders Adventure to Moose Muck”
Reviewed 15 September 2013 via mobile

Excellent chai. Great service, and tasty morsels. Cynder the little blue dragon is looking forward to getting her kitten.

• Visited September 2013

Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Two days in Colebrook”
Reviewed 13 September 2013

My wife and I ate here 3 times during our 2 day stay in Colebrook, twice for breakfast and once for lunch. The food was great each time. The breakfast and lunch sandwiches are freshly made and they were delicious. Great place to go to if you are in the area or just passing through.

• Visited September 2013
Houston, TX
“Owners very friendly!”
Reviewed 20 August 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stopped in for a coffee to-go as we were passing through on a scenic drive in the area today (08/20/13). Having seen a couple of cars parked out front, we obviously assumed they were open when in fact they were not. No worries though, upon walking in, the owners warmly greeted us, wanted to know where we were from, and struck up conversation with my wife and me. Oh, and though they weren't actually open for business on this day, they whipped up a couple of espressos at no charge, shared some travel info with us, and off we went! Thanks to these fine folks for refreshing a couple of travelers from Texas!! We will definitely go out of our way to visit Moose Muck Coffee House on our next trip to the area!

Visited August 2013
“Great little local coffee shop.”
Reviewed 18 June 2013

My only pet peeve is having to use the milk that sits out on the bar. It always makes me nervous. It's also just my own personal opinion that when I go to a coffee shop I shouldn't have to mix my own coffee, I could stay home and do that for free. Love this place though, always friendly staff, great tasting coffee, and I use the reusable mug I bought there daily!

Visited June 2013
Montreal, Canada
“2nd time around”
Reviewed 5 June 2013

We are on another trip to NH. We went miles out of our way to visit Moose Muck again. Last time was for breakfast and this time we arrived on one of the hottest days ever for lunch. The iced tea was very welcome. We sat on the terrasse to catch any breeze there was with a chicken/cranberry/walnut salad sandwich that was huge and delicious. It was just the ticket for a long hot drive.

We will return - yum-yum!!

• Visited June 2013