“Friendly diner”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Howards - CLOSED

Howards
Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
NJ
“Friendly diner”
Reviewed 3 October 2013

Fine for breakfast or lunch. Average fare. The staff is very amiable and the atmosphere. is comfortable.

Visited August 2013

Lewiston, Maine
“TERRIBLE!!!”
Reviewed 22 September 2013

September 21, 2014, went into Howard's for breakfast and sat at the bar, served coffe and ordered omelet. Then totally ignored by waitress. Wached my waitress take orders and serve people that came into the restaurant after me. Tried to get my waitress' attention but was ignored. Waited over forty minutes, finally called another waitress over asked her how much the coffee was, gave her $2.00 and left. This looked like the kind of place that eventually would have tried to served me an omelet that had been sitting around someplace for over a half hour.

• Visited September 2013
Lewisburg, West Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A great place to eat”
Reviewed 8 August 2013

A great find. Wonderful food, great service and very friendly staff that make it a point to get to know you a little bit. I highly recommend it.

Visited August 2013
Poughkeepsie, New York
“Expected more...”
Reviewed 27 July 2013

The food was generic. I had a chicken sandwich and it was merely a fried frozen cutlet. It wasn't terrible but nothing to write home about either. The only thing that kept this review average and not terrible was our waitress sense of humor. Without that three stars would not be an option. Average is the perfect and only correct description....

• Visited July 2013
Seacoast New Hampshire
“Cold Food”
Reviewed 9 July 2013

I've eaten here in the past but this morning my breakfast was cold...maybe luke warm. Not going back...even the home made toast was cold. I didn't bother telling them. Waitress forgot my juice 3 times. She also had too much perfume on, something that turns me off in a restaurant. Our booth was very tilted..maybe broken. Too bad I really liked this place.

• Visited July 2013