“Amazing lunch, with a classy feel”
Review of The Barley House

The Barley House
Ranked #1 of 159 Restaurants in Concord
Price range: US$12 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Irish, Bar, Pub, Gastropub
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Brunch, After-hours, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Concord's choice for quality food, top-notch service, and fresh local micro-brews. Located across the street from the State Capitol, The Barley House is a popular spot for business lunches, parties, after-work crowds, and culinary pleasure seekers.
Weare
“Amazing lunch, with a classy feel”
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

I stopes here for lunch with my friend during the overcrowded concord market festival. It was relaxing and everyone we met was great from the hostess to the hunk of a waiter we had (I think his name was Ian?). The hummus and pretzels were amazing and the chicken sandwich I got was even better. So much food I only ate half and was only about twenty dollars for me and another person! Totally a must eat t place if you are ever on Concord's Main Street!

Eldridge, Iowa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Waited and waited for service!”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Visited The Barley House with the intention of having dinner, but after being served with my first drink I had to wait for over 20 minutes to be served again, even though I was sitting at the bar. Locals came in during this time and we're served but I was ignored. Ended up leaving and having dinner elsewhere.

Amherst, New Hampshire
“awesome burgers! The hummus is homemade and great too!!”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

I had dinner here with my husband and two other couples a few weekends ago. Most of us ordered burgers. I had a basic burger with lettuce, tomato and blue cheese. I ordered it medium rare and it was done perfectly. The potato salad for my side was also really good. My husband ordered the Korean BBQ burger with a ginger soy dressing/sauce on it, he really liked it. If you're in the concord area, check out The Barley House, you will not be disappointed.

• Visited June 2014
“Good food with different menu items”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Everyone in the family found something they liked on the menu and probably wouldn't have even considered before. The salad pizza and burgers are good choices.

La Canada Flintridge, California
“Superb food; welcoming atmosphere!”
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

In need of a great dinner after a long day driving. What a welcome find!! From the seating host, Kevin, to our server Rebecca, it was superb!! Our party of 5 was seated immediately & ordered just about everything on the menu, LOL. All of the reviews thus far re the burgers are fabulous. The roasted Brussels sprouts, squash soup, Dublin puffs for appetizers were absolutely delicious!! I've not had as tasty of a soup, and travel frequently!! This place is in the top 5 in the world for food and service! Kudos to management, cooks & staff! Thanks for a wonderful evening!!

Visited July 2014