“Good pizza”

Sal's Pizza
Ranked #56 of 163 Restaurants in Concord
Price range: US$6 - US$15
Reviewed 24 September 2012

Sal's produces a consistently solid product that is tasty and flavorful. The slice are the equivalent of two slices and is reasonably prices. They have a wide variety of upscale pies and is on par of what a traditional pizza parlor should be.

Sometimes you get too much "pizza bone" at the end and I like my pies to have toppings close to the edge of the pizza. It's nice that the don't skimp out on the toppings as well. I wish it was open late night and they had a location downtown. This place would be a welcome change from all the other late night eateries downtown.

Reviewed 6 September 2012

I visited Sal's as I had done for years. The last time I ordered a pizza with different toppings. It was $17.00 and I could not eat it, it was so bad I e mailed them and received no satisfaction. Never again. I will stick to Papa John"s

Reviewed 6 September 2012

I love traditional Northend-style pizza. Without going to Boston, this is the best pizza I've found in the area.

Reviewed 3 July 2012

Great service- happy and helpful when ordering. The food was on the average side. We found the pizza more greasy than other pizza places in town. The garden salad was great, though, and had a good mix of lettuce varieties.
For the price you do get a lot of food.

Reviewed 9 June 2012

The best description I can give is that of a very typical pizza joint. Self serve booths with lots of take out. Delivery is only for orders over $40 (3 large pies). The 19" pepperoni pizza is absolutely massive and must say super tasty. Foldable, east coast style with a great crust. We also had the 12" tomato and garlic pie which was also great with just the right amount of garlic. Highly recommend.

Been to Sal's Pizza? Share your experiences!