“Great pizza by the slice”
Review of Sal's Pizza

Sal's Pizza
Ranked #31 of 166 Restaurants in Concord
Price range: US$6 - US$15
Reviewed 27 January 2014

We met here to enjoy a wonderful pizza lunch with friends. There were six of us. The selection of pizza was extensive, it was hot and delicious, and the customer service was exceptional. Everyone we dealt with went out of their way to make it a nice experience. We had some food allergies to work around and they were very responsive to our needs. If you're in Concord, this is the place to eat pizza.

Reviewed 5 January 2014

We have been to Sal's several times over the last few years. We love their pizza. My husband's favorite is the STF (Spinach, Tomato, Feta), I love the BBQ chicken. When you order a slice you are getting a 1/4 of a pizza, two large slices. Sometimes I have to bring half home with me. Also, they finally take credit cards! Definitely a great place to stop when you want to grab something quick!

1  Thank BIGN
Reviewed 30 November 2013

Sal's gives a consistently good product. The crust is thin, the cheese is real and the toppings are delicious. They are always courteous and timely.

Reviewed 18 August 2013 via mobile

Fantastic local pizza place right off main street. Used to only take cash but now takes debit. Good atmosphere with an expanded dinning room. Great to just get a slice or takeout.

Reviewed 27 May 2013

I went here last month and got a couple slices (half a pizza!) I had BBQ chicken and Lasagna and they were good, try the lasagna if you get the chance and if your a ricotta fan like I am you will love it. Bring and appetite as the slices are huge like I said two slices is really four and is half a pizza but its a good value for the money.