“Good food for decent price”

Margaritas Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 161 Restaurants in Concord
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
“Good food for decent price”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

We had a burger, a burrito and 2 items from the children's menu and everything was well prepared. It was possible to exchange a side of fries for a side salad at no extra charge.

Visited August 2014
KidTaco, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritas Mexican Restaurant, responded to this review, 13 August 2014
Thanks for the review Sigrid! We appreciate your business and hope you can return.

Concord, New Hampshire
“safe bet for mild median food”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Service is VERY slow. Food is average. Nothing to write home about but it is just ok. CJs in Manchester is much, much better and the service is excellent.

Visited June 2014
Concord, NH
“Used to be a Favorite but Sadly it Hasn't Been for Years”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Used to love this place. My daughter and I were regulars since moving to Concord in the fall of 1999. The past few years though, it has gone down hill steadily. The food quality is poor - the chipolte chicken crisp I used to crave tasted as though it was made with canned chicken the last few times I had it. We keep ordering the queso cheese dip and asking please don't put that extra chopped onion stuff on the top....please. 9 out of ten times they do. One waitress was even snide enough to say "you do know it's mixed in the there already, don't you?" Service is hit or miss, usually miss. If my husband didn't love the margaritas, I wouldn't have been enjoying there for over two years. Skip it, trust me.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank ChrystineConcord_NH
KidTaco, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritas Mexican Restaurant, responded to this review, 14 July 2014
Hi Chrystine,

I wanted to Thank you for being a long time guest of ours and apologize for the times we haven't lived up to your expectations. Your business and satisfaction is important to me, so I want to assure you we are taking your comments to heart. In regards to our chicken, we have recently changed the recipe so it will be more fresh and flavorful. Most reaction to the change has been positive, so I would love to hear more about your experience. Please ask for me on your next visit to Margaritas so I can hear more.

Charlie Taylor
603-224-2821
ctaylor@margs.com
Cape Cod
“Cool little place for fun, dinner and great drinks.”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Wicked fun atmosphere, good drinks and food. Service was a little rough, but it was a busy night and the bartender seemed to be a bit strained trying to get everyone's order. This place is a hopping zone on the weekends, be prepared to wait, but it's worth it.

Visited June 2014
KidTaco, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritas Mexican Restaurant, responded to this review, 1 July 2014
Thank you for the review. Hope you had a great visit. It is a cool little place! Hope we see you again soon.
Sierra Vista, Arizona
“Authentic Mexican...& that's coming from an Arizona Native.”
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

Finally visited here after living in Concord for 1 1/2 years..... What took me soooo long ! 5 Trip Advisor Stars all around. A must is any of their signature Fajitas dishes... big enough to split between two adults. I am
Told thy during NASCAR week, in July & Sept, ALL of the drivers dine here!!

• Visited June 2014
KidTaco, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritas Mexican Restaurant, responded to this review, 12 June 2014
Glad you finally had a chance to visit. Thanks for the review and hope we see you again, Many drivers do come in throughout race week - you never know who you'll see.