“Good pizza!”

Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 1 November 2012

Had to order out when they stopped room service at the hotel where we stayed. Food came on time, nice and hot. Great pizzas and the BBQ wings where piping hot and delicious. My kids enjoyed it so much they asked if they could have this again back in NYC!!!

Reviewed 4 October 2012

Ordered takeout while staying at a local hotel. Delivery was right on time. I don't remember the name of the sandwich but it had turkey, bacon, ham, cheese, and roast beef. Toppings were fresh as was the bread. The meat was piled high. Let's just say that the bacon was the feature and the other meats were accessories. Even tho it was an 8 inch i could only work my way through half of it. The remainder went in the refrigerator. I couldn't wait till brunch the next day to finish it off. Loudon has a speedway and a great sub and pizza shop.

Reviewed 24 August 2012

They are very honest. We were hesitating on the size to order and the person serving us just told us to get a medium as the drinks were included. If I remember well all this for 11.99. It was excellent pizza.

Reviewed 5 August 2012

The food and service from Checkmate can be great but its not always. Its gotten to the point where I almost want to call back and ask who is working on the times ive ordered really good food so that the next time I call i can ask whos working. That way if its not the good set of people I can just hang up and move on. Prices can be good but seem to get inflated really quick especially when ordering online and the options to not state a price increase.

Reviewed 29 July 2012

I really enjoy Checkmate Pizza. Their pie is excellent and always freshly made. The pizza is never greasy and the sauce is well balanced. The price is very reasonable. Look for coupons in local papers. I live in a neigborhood that orders nothing else. I can see that when I drive on recycling day, nothing but "Checkmate" boxes. Place is fantastic!!!!!!

Been to Checkmate Pizza? Share your experiences!