“Center of Attention!”

Capitol Center for the Arts
Ranked #4 of 41 things to do in Concord
More attraction details
Owner description: The Capitol Center for the Arts is the largest and most successful performing arts center in New Hampshire and has helped position Concord as a cultural destination. Its richly varied programming attracts diversified audiences. Broadway, ballet, rock, and country & western fans alike travel from all over New England to attend performances at the Capitol Center.
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Something is always happening here...everything from Broadway shows to concerts and lectures. The only problem is convenient parking and for that you just need a little luck.

Reviewed 22 January 2014

My friend and I recently attended a concert--it was packed!--and while waiting for it to begin, I enjoyed looking at the beautiful paint job throughout. The sound system seemed fine to me and I found the seats comfy.

Reviewed 19 January 2014

The sound in this theatre is great, and hardly a bad view in the house. Seats are way too close, however, and leg room was almost non-existent

Reviewed 3 January 2014

We have been here many times for all of the kids Concerts, The Nutcacker, a few Comics and Jodee Messina in 2009....the events are always worth seeing, the building is so beautiful and rich in history! We would be able to take advantage of this more often if the prices could stay a little lower than they do but I guess that's just the way it goes these days...the shows that we do choose to attend are always worth the price of treasured memory they create!

Reviewed 31 December 2013

CCA shows the Met operas; we have bought tickets for my parents the past two seasons, and Bill Cosby for 2014. We'll finally visit for a show in March.

I am impressed with the CCA's continued efforts to bring high quality entertainment to the community. Wish we lived closer in order to visit on a regular basis.