“Used to be so good”
Review of B. Good

B. Good
Ranked #80 of 167 Restaurants in Concord
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

We used to love this place but our last few visits haven’t been hood at all. The fries are under cooked. The chicken on the salads are under cooked. When we order on the app it’s not ready when we arrive at the scheduled time. So disappointing. We used to love this place!

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

The food is good and fresh at B. Good. Service was pretty quick. Our principal complaint involved the interior itself, which was not too clean and featured several wobbly tables.

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

I was so pleased with the menu and fresh food. A great new option to all the places in Concord that serve burgers, pizza and nachos.

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

It took me quite awhile to drop in here after the demise of Boloco, but once I did I was quite pleased!

The place has a fabulous premise that alone rates some acclaim. Serious support for local producers and food made on order with the freshest ingredients possible.

The food is quite excellent. At the top of my list are the eggplant meatballs (that’s amazing) and the turkey burger, washed down with a bottomless cup of beet-ginger lemonade.

Fast service, admirable business model, and yummy food. Bravo!

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

I get it,
People like local ingredients, knowing money is flowing through the region.
But....
It was average, quite average, and over priced,
A burger, fries, and fountain drink equaled about 18$
And I instantly had regret that I didn't just hit up the consistent Burger behemoth Five Guys.
Like I said, the food was fine.
The 5 choices of fountain drink from some Maine soda company were less than stellar.

I apologize for this average disjointed review,
But it's hard to find a real big positive for this review to B Good.

Been to B. Good? Share your experiences!