“Business Traveler Haven”

Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Concord
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Business Traveler Haven”
Reviewed 8 May 2013

I needed a clean, well kept, quiet room on my business trip to Concord and selected this property almost by chance. I'm glad this was the result. Reservations were made by a travel agency. This is one of the most comfortable locations I've enjoyed. There is a complementary light evening meal and a hot breakfast. It isn't gourmet, but it is adequate--a choice I opted for rather than go out in the rain.

I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: There is probably not an inferior room here. Just come.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
  • Korean first
maryland
Reviewed 8 April 2013

This hotel is very clean, has a beautiful, salt-water pool (no chlorine) and great weight room, self-help laundry room, newspapers, very friendly staff, etc. Great location in downtown Concord, but off the main drag. Within one mile of a vegan restaurant called Indigo Cafe and there are a few other options around town too. They allowed my parents and sister to come and eat with us for breakfast one morning, for a small fee each. Breakfast buffet has hot oatmeals, cereals, plentiful fruits, etc. If you bring your own soy milk or almond milk, you're good to go. Also, they allowed our dog!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 February 2013

I travel a few days a week every week on gov work and decided to try out this place in Concord after a bad experience with another local hotel. I was delighted by the clean and well-designed suite -- there were outlets every single place I needed one!-- and a toaster was the only thing I wished there had been in the kitchen that was not there. Breakfast was normal hotel breakfast and included in rate and --surprise!-- a light supper was, too. (quiche and salad one night, hot dogs the next.) Staff was friendly and accommodating. I immediately booked my next business trip here.

• Stayed February 2013
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 24 February 2013

I stayed here for a week on business and had an uneventful stay. The room was clean and the staff helpful. New Hampshire has State run alcohol and wine stores that close early through the week otherwise you maybe going to the CVS just down the road from the hotel for your fix. Also no complimentary wine or beer at hotel in evenings.
I am not much on that rubber microwave food they pass off as a morning breakfast or late night snack.

Room Tip: My room faced the road (Hall St.) and the traffic started early. So if you are not there to work and...
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
Providence, Rhode Island
Reviewed 21 February 2013

Convenient location. Nice rooms. Nice free breakfast. The hotel allows pets so it can be noisy. We heard 2 loud dogs in rooms near us barking very early in the morning. One guest also brought a large dog into the exercise room with her, which employees saw and found acceptable. Overall nice 3day stay.

• Stayed February 2013
Norwalk, Connecticut
Reviewed 18 February 2013

Great hotel with family friendly rooms and very nice amenities. We were only there one night and found it to be very nice. My son stayed on the pull out couch and even that was not too back consider we all know how pull outs can be!

We had a great one bedroom suite with fireplace. It would have been great to stay a few more days! Very decent free breakfast!

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed 23 January 2013

During early October we stayed at this Residence Inn for one night and loved it. We had a one bedroom suite and it was clean and quiet. We were lucky to get an end unit and one that had a fireplace. It had a full kitchen with lots of space.

The location is close to restaurants and hiking. We were hiking during our stay and lots of waterfall trails are close by.

The front desk was friendly and accommodating. They had lots of suggestions for restaurants. We were tired after hiking so we opted to eat sandwiches in the room. The one thing we were not impressed with was the breakfast. Some of the food was cold and it wasn't being refilled as quick as it should of been. We also hit the breakfast at busy time so we understand that it might have been because of the crowd.

They have a nice area outside with heat lamps, but we didn't have a chance to enjoy that part.

I wish we had stayed there for two nights. We would definitely stay there again on our next trip to the White Mountains. It's a nice property!

Room Tip: Try to get a suite with a fireplace.
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple