Residence Inn Concord
Comfort Inn Concord(Concord)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$107
US$95
US$124
US$206
Official Hotel
Best Western Concord Inn & Suites(Concord)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$135
Hampton.com
US$97
US$87
All reviewsfull kitchenevening receptiona hilton honors memberwell equipped kitchenpots and pansliving areaoutdoor fire pitbedroom suiteyogurtfitness centerwaffle makercommon areasmorning breakfastgreat place to stayquiet roomample parkingflat screen
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 March 2014

I stayed here in March overnight on the way to Boston. I had a 1 bedroom suite which had a good amount of space in the living area and bedroom. The kitchen was a good size as well. The room was very clean and the bed was comfortable. Based on a stay at another Residence Inn I decided to look at the pots and pans even though I was not planning to cook. These pots and pans were in good condition and I would use them. Breakfast was complimentary as it is in all Residence Inns. It had quite an array of options. Food included freshly made waffles, muffins, cereal, oatmeal, juices, eggs, coffee, sausage and more. The eating area was spacious and nicely decorated. You could even have breakfast in front of a fireplace. Check in and checkout went smoothly.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 March 2014

This hotel is clean, up to date, the rooms are spacious with the full kitchens. I have stayed at this hotel on a number of occasions and it is always a good experience! Also close to all the local towns for easy access.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 January 2014

Stayed here 2 night while skiing and snowboarding with my family. This residence inn is close to dining and some small town shopping. There are several Ski areas withing 1 hour of the hotel but we prefer Mt. Sunapee which is a bout 35 - 40 minutes. The rooms were clean and the staff was friendly. We had reserved 2 one bedrooms but were upgraded to a 2 bedroom for one of them which was great because we had 5 teenage boys traveling with us. This place is great if your looking for something quiet and out of the way.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 January 2014

My family stayed here for a ski weekend over the MLK weekend. As a Platinum member, they upgraded us to a suite, which was perfect. The room was spotless and the beds were very comfortable. My room was completely quiet, though my children's room you could hear the road noise from 93. It was strange. I would bring earplugs just in case the highway will bother you, but I wouldn't let it deter you from staying here.

The hotel is right off the highway and easy to find.

The breakfast is one of the better RI breakfasts I've seen. The staff did a good job of keeping the buffet stocked. I liked that they had the option of real china and silverware. The only downside is the coffee is typical of RI and not very good.

They have ski and stay packages for Pat's Peak. We saved $19 per adult ticket. Kayleigh went out of her way to get us discounts and we really appreciated it. All the staff was friendly and helpful. They were also tolerant of the large groups of families that were there for the weekend.

Room Tip: You can ask if there is a room away from the highway. That would help with noise.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 December 2013

I stayed here for two nights while visiting New Hampshire and I was in one of the suites, the staff is very friendly and helpful.

They made us feel welcome and also helped us order some food from nearby restaurants since it was very late on our first night when we arrived from boston. They suggested us to go visit the Hobo Rail road and take a scenic rail route in White mountains which was highlight of our trip.

The breakfast served was excellent and the rooms were clean and big enough.................We will surely return back...................

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family