“Spacious suite in clean modern hotel”

Residence Inn Concord
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Concord
“Spacious suite in clean modern hotel”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Nicely decorated suite with well equipped kitchen. Better than average buffet breakfast .Efficient free wifi. I enjoyed the pleasant gym but it would have been nice to have had a greater range of weights (lightest is 5kg) and mat for floor exercises . I would also have appreciated a magnifying mirror in the bathroom - but these are just small deficiencies in a generally excellent hotel

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank JJRG

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
  • Korean first
Connecticut
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Stayed there for one night with my son and we enjoyed two clean, bright well-appointed bedrooms separated by a compact, full kitchen and lovely parlor with excellent space to work. Loved it and slept like a rock on their comfy mattresses. Was a few minutes late for their breakfast buffet (closes at 9 on a week day) and they opened it back up for me to grab a bite. The night desk gentleman (Drew) offered warm greetings and made check-in welcoming and pleasant. I look forward to returning soon.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Punta Gorda, Florida
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

I was one of the first reservations in this Residence Inn when it first opened several years ago. For several years, this was my home base for 3 days a week during the fall semester at the University of New Hampshire School of Law. I had occasion to revisit this Residence Inn and it was everything that I remembered. Clean, friendly staff, good breakfast in the morning. The only thing that I would have added in building the facility would have been a hot tub along with the indoor pool. While the pool is one of the best, I really enjoy a hot tub while traveling. I was able to use the workout room this trip. Clean, well equipped, and quiet.

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Concord
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

Liked everything about it. Especially how clean it was! Staff was very friendly. Convenient to many areas around Concord. The best place to have families our more than two people. Best place to stay in Concord.

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank Dawna M
New England
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We typically stay at the Best Western next door when visiting family in the area, but ended up at the Residence Inn because the other hotel had limited availability. I thought the entire place was clean and well-maintained, and it seems a bit more modern and updated than our usual haunt. Since this is a Residence Inn, our room was basically a small studio apartment with a nicely appointed kitchen and a comfortable seating area. The swimming pool also received a thumbs up from the kids. :)

My only minor complaint would be that the included breakfast wasn't restocked unless you specifically asked the hotel staff member for something that had run out (coffee, sugar, eggs, waffle batter, etc.). I found that a bit odd considering that breakfast hours weren't scheduled to end for another 1-2 hours.

All in all, overall it was a pleasant experience and we wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Brielle, New Jersey
Reviewed 9 May 2014

We have family in the area and visit several times a year. This is by far the cleanest hotel with the nicest staff that we have patronized in the area. We have been here at full occupancy and when there was plenty of room and always get great service. We normally stay as Starwood properties but there are none in the local area. I wish all Marriotts were as friendly and clean as this one. Great Job Residence Inn of Concord.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank kmts5
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed 3 May 2014

I will have to say that the rooms are very clean. I checked fridge, bathroom, sink, bed and carpet....everything was perfect. There is a huge mirror in the bathroom. Internet is free and is fast! There is an outside bbq and breakfast is awesome. Parking is free and our check in was smooth. .we arrived at 12 45 am and we got into our room at 12 48 am.
In other words I will return to this hotel.
Tumbs up for the employees and manager of this hotel!

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank JungWCho
Also consider these accommodations in or near Concord
Comfort Inn Concord
Fairfield Inn Concord
Fairfield Inn Concord
#4 of 8 in Concord
Hampton Inn Concord/Bow

Been to Residence Inn Concord? Share your experiences!