Residence Inn Concord
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Fairfield Inn Concord(Concord)
Courtyard Concord(Concord)
View Hotel
All reviewsfull kitchenevening receptiona hilton honors memberwell equipped kitchenpots and pansliving areaoutdoor fire pitbedroom suiteyogurtfitness centerwaffle makercommon areasmorning breakfastgreat place to stayquiet roomample parkingflat screen
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 July 2014

I am a hard person to please when it comes to customer service and product quality. This hotel is hands down the best one I've been to in years. The customer service was impeccable, the room was spacious, comfy and affordable, the amenities were out of this world: complimentary hot breakfast, miniature golf course, indoor pool house, basketball court and fitness center. Right across the street from a very large mall and many restaurants. I wish my stay was longer. This is the only way I'm staying whenever I visit the Charlotte area.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Eryka P
Reviewed 10 July 2014

We stayed here for an exam I needed to take the next morning. Very clean and friendly. Hotel is only four years old so very up to date and new. Room was equipped with a kitchen which was great for my morning breakfast. Serves nice breakfast 7-11.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lmdegrasse
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Concord NH is a great location as a jumping off point to much of New England. It is less than 2 1/2 hours from places like Newport,RI, Burlington,Vt, Hartford,CT, Portland,ME or Cape Cod. The Residence Inn in Concord is located conveniently of I93 with several nice restaurants just a short drive away. The hotel itself is modern and clean, The staff was warm and friendly and we were very pleased on how friendly and helpful they were when we were checking in. The rooms are very spacious with a very nice kitchen. We enjoyed the pool and even on a summer night it was very enjoyable siting around the fire pit. The free breakfast was better than average. I'm a Hilton Honors member but this hotel may make me rethink that for future travels.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 June 2014

This four level hotel is on a quiet street close to the interstate. The rooms were clean and the whole place appeared to be fairly new. The location appeared to be safe but there were no restaurants in the immediate area. The staff was friendly and helpful. We stayed here for just one night and enjoyed the nice light supper that is served on a few weeknights. It is a short drive from the center of the city.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Nicely decorated suite with well equipped kitchen. Better than average buffet breakfast .Efficient free wifi. I enjoyed the pleasant gym but it would have been nice to have had a greater range of weights (lightest is 5kg) and mat for floor exercises . I would also have appreciated a magnifying mirror in the bathroom - but these are just small deficiencies in a generally excellent hotel

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple