“Truly EXCELLENT FOOD for the Price. Although . . .”
Review of Tandy's Pub

Tandy's Pub
Ranked #39 of 162 Restaurants in Concord
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 5 November 2013

The food was truly top notch!. The atmosphere was a bit dodgy. Made the mistake of sitting in the Bar area (it was very early in the day, just after 12pm), and there were 3 individuals whom, appeared to be, already on their way to being considered beyond the legal limit for alcohol (being extremely disruptive, dropping their glasses, demanding more alcohol etc). The bartender did nothing to curb the behaviour. A few of the other patrons that arrived after me, quickly turned around and left. Once my meal arrived, I ordered the meal that I was having to go & thus left as well. Thankfully the food did NOT take that long to arrive, and it was good size potions for the price & the food was extremely tasty. One should just be aware of where one choses to sit.

There are newer reviews for Tandy's Pub

Reviewed 18 September 2013

Our friends in Concord took us to this wonderful little place!! The food was good, I had a delicious grilled cheese sandwich, my wife had crab cake something and our friend has the endless spaghetti. She did not care too much for the spaghetti and meatballs, but we were very pleased with our meal. After dinner we played pool and they had karaoke! We had a lot of fun and it was a great little place. I ended the meal with some lava cake--YUM. Good food, good prices!

Reviewed 16 August 2013

On a road trip through New England, my husband and I were stopping through Concord for the night. We walked around Main Street and then dropped into Tandy's for a drink before dinner around 6pm on a Thursday night. The drinks, service, and prices were OUTSTANDING. We saw many people at the bar ordering food, which all looked amazing. We should have cancelled our reservations and ate there. After dinner we came back for a night cap and a late night snack. Having never been to NH, it was an experience that would bring us back. .

Reviewed 8 April 2013

I have enjoyed going to Tandy's since it has opened for food and drink. The food started out mediocre but has progressed to being really good, especially the wings, burgers, and pub food. The hamburgers are made with fresh ground beef and are a contender for one of the best in concord. The drinks are relatively consistent with new drink ideas on the menu as it evolves. The bar tenders Tracy and Bill (bar manager) worked at UNO's prior to coming to Tandy's and Dan is a friend of one of the owners (Greg Tandy). Happy hour can be enjoyed every day of the week from 3-8pm and is half off drinks and pub menu (appetizers, burgers, sandwiches, etc). All you can eat buffet is cheap and includes many rotating items.

The entertainment is hit or miss on the weekends and may not be worth the $5 cover (even though it is a small amount). Typically draws a crowd during these times that is synonymous with Walmart (entertaining in small doses).

As a customer who has been fairly satisfied with this establishment I will share with the readers of this review that out of the last ten times that I have visited Tandy's, I have been charged for additional drinks in which I have not ordered a total of three times. After speaking to other bar tenders, they have mentioned that the touch screen displays may be the culprit or an unethical bar tender. I would recommend paying for drinks or food as they are ordered in order to alleviate any issues. I wanted the readers to be aware of this regardless of the circumstance.

Reviewed 24 January 2013

On a friday/saturday night you have the typical bar scene and they turn the back room into a dance club - filled with 20 somethings.

Mondays are low key - great for a beer and a $5 burger!

1  Thank cntrygurl625